This excellent Decision Trees & Random Forests with Machine Learning course will teach you two helpful machine learning techniques, decision trees and random forests. If you’re someone who works in analytics, or with big data, this Decision Trees & Random Forests with Machine Learning course will help you to problem solve in a better way. If you’re someone who needs to get to grips with machine learning, this course is for you, and it will help you to learn to use decision trees and random forests.
This Decision Trees & Random Forests with Machine Learning course will be the ideal solution and the easiest course you will experience. We will offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. This course is opened to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1Training International.
Why should I choose 1Training?
- Free both e-certificate and printed certificate
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s excellent quality, competitive prices, and first class learner support. With this excellent discount course you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to enhance your CV in no time, and for less!
What skills am I going to get from this course?
- Design and Implement the solution to a famous problem in machine learning: predicting survival probabilities aboard the Titanic
- Understand the perils of overfitting, and how random forests help overcome this risk
- Identify the use-cases for Decision Trees as well as Random Forests
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
- Decision Fatigue & Decision Trees
- A Few Useful Things to Know about Overfitting
- Random Forests
How will I be assessed?
- You will have one assignment.
- You will only need to pay £19 for assessment when you submit your assignment.
What Certification am I going to receive?
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a Machine Learning – Decision Trees & Random Forests Certificate. Anyone eligible for certification will receive both FREE e-certificate (PDF format), and printed certificate.
Who is this course for?
- School Leavers
- Job Seekers
- Data entry Operators
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English, Maths and ICT
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
- Data Scientist
- Big Data Specialist
- Data Architect
- Data Analyst
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.