Data Law Limited
Add to basket or enquire
On completion of this course you will:
- Know how to handle individual and corporate statutory demands and how to avoid challenges in this area
- Understand the possible outcomes and consequences of a compulsory liquidation hearing for your client
- Be familiar with the latest updates in terms of case law, practice and procedure including cost consequences if your proceedings are challenged
- Be aware of possible areas of reform which you will need to look out for in the future.
- Have gained new tactics which you can use to impress your client
What is the target audience?
It is often said that insolvency procedures should not be used as a debt collection method, but is that right?
The threat of insolvency can often concentrate a debtor’s mind and produce contact when previous actions have been met with silence. This course will provide practical guidance on this subject and enable you to see how a careful use of insolvency procedures can produce a positive result for your client and, therefore, hopefully, build your and your firm’s reputation in this area of law.
This course will consider the following topics:
- Statutory Demands
- Latest law and practice
- The Bankruptcy Hearing
- The Compulsory Liquidation Hearing
- The latest practice and procedure as set out in the Insolvency (Amendment) Rules and relevant Practice Directions
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.