Add to basket or enquire
Data is only as valuable as the person interpreting it. With our Data Science Bootcamp you learn how to use the right software and techniques to read visual and statistical data and present it in a way that solves real world problems. Master the Python programming language, learn the fundamentals of machine learning, and start using data science libraries such as scikit-learn, NumPy, Matplotlib and pandas. As data becomes the world’s most valuable resource, the demand for data scientists is off the charts and projected to grow further. Master the tools, techniques and knowledge required to think like a data scientist and switch to this highly valued, sought-after career.
- Data Scientist Bootcamp Syllabus - download
This comprehensive bootcamp teaches you Python, the essentials of probability and statistics for data analytics and visualization, data science libraries such as NumPy, pandas, scikit-learn, and fundamental concepts of machine learning. Build your data science skills to launch an in-demand, valuable career in six months.
You’ll learn how to write code that can design and interact with databases to extract data that can solve real-world problems. The advanced-level curriculum includes understanding and applying key machine learning and artificial intelligence concepts to practical uses.
Some outcomes of the bootcamp include:
- Write useful code in Python, one of the most popular languages for programming and data science.
- Collect and clean large amounts and varieties of data and transform it into more usable formats.
- Develop an understanding of key statistical methods in order to read, analyse and summarise data.
- Present and communicate insights about your data through visual storytelling and reports.
- Use analytical techniques such as machine learning, deep learning and text analytics to identify patterns and build predictive models.
- Look for relationships and patterns in data and spot trends for problem-solving.
- Solve industry-specific problems using data-driven techniques and domain knowledge.
Who is this course for?
This course is for all levels of coding experience, however we cater for beginners. No prior knowledge of coding is required when taking this bootcamp, as we help you progress from beginner to advanced, becoming job-ready in only six months. Right from the start of the bootcamp, you’re taught how to think like a programmer by developing systematic algorithms to solve various problems.
Certain career paths that are available to those who complete the Software Engineer Bootcamp include data analyst, machine learning engineer and data scientist.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.