Add to basket or enquire
***Data Entry Administrator Diploma with Touch Typing, Document Control & Transcription***
Data entry jobs are a fantastic method to earn a reasonable living while gaining work experience. One benefit of a data entry career for university students is that it is a very simple profession requiring no advanced expertise. If you have excellent typing abilities, strong attention to detail, and the ability to work under pressure, a career as a data entry administrator could be a good fit for you. A data entry job can take you into a range of businesses because firms from many industries hire for these roles.
Annual starting salaries range between £22,000 and £25,000. A junior data entry operator with some experience may earn between £35,000 and £45,000, Working in a senior role with significant experience could earn you £60,000 or more per year.
If you locate a decent firm, data entry jobs are not difficult; however, finding a reliable company for online data entry jobs in 2023 is quite difficult. It is not as simple as filling out a few forms since some of these websites are spread across the Internet.
With our exclusive Data Entry Administrator Diploma with Touch Typing, Document Control & Transcription Bundle, you may advance your career and raise your employability by identifying your abilities, talents, and hobbies. The Data Entry Administrator Diploma with Touch Typing, Document Control & Transcription bundle consists of 15 courses that are designed to help you enhance your career in the admin, secretarial, and PA industries, paving the route to your desired job. It provides the professional training that today's employers require.
This Data Entry Administrator Diploma with Touch Typing, Document Control & Transcription Bundle consists of the following professional career-oriented courses:
- Course 01: Data Entry Administrator at QLS Level 3
- Course 02: VLOOKUP: Master Excel Formula VLOOKUP in 60 minutes!
- Course 03: Touch Typing Essentials
- Course 04: Medical Transcription
- Course 05: Document Control
- Course 06: SQL For Data Analytics & Database Development
- Course 07: Microsoft Office course
- Course 08: Data Analysis & Forecasting
- Course 09: Data Protection (GDPR) Practitioner
- Course 10: Transcription and Captioning Course
- Course 11: Transcription Training
- Course 12: Data Analysis, Automating and Visualisation in Excel
- Course 13: Information Management
- Course 14: MS Word Essentials – The Complete Word Course – Level 3
- Course 15: Transcription Skills Beginner Level
Learning Outcome of Data Entry Administrator Diploma with Touch Typing, Document Control & Transcription
Upon successful completion of this bundle, you will learn:
- How Microsoft Excel works for Data Entry Administrators
- To work with SQL efficiently and can develop a database
- The fundamentals of business writing to excel in your career
- Touch typing fundamentals, data analysis, and forecasting
Data Entry Administrator Diploma with Touch Typing, Document Control & Transcription Package Includes:
- Unlimited access to all 15 Data Entry Administrator Diploma with Touch Typing, Document Control & Transcription courses forever
- 1 Digital Certificate, Transcript and Student ID are all included in the price
- Free Exam & 24/7 non-stop tutor support available
- Absolutely no hidden fees
- Directly receive CPD-accredited proficiency after course completion
- Receive one-to-one assistance every weekday from professionals
- Immediately receive the PDF certificate after passing
- Receive the original copies of your certificate and transcript on the next working day
The Data Entry Administrator Diploma with Touch Typing, Document Control & Transcription course is self-paced and can be taken from the comfort of your home, office, or on the go! With our Student ID card you will get discounts on things like food, travel and clothes etc.
Enrol in our Data Entry Administrator Diploma with Touch Typing, Document Control & Transcription Course today and start learning.
Nowadays, a huge number of businesses require data entry operators, and having experience in the sector can help you get work in a variety of settings. If you are looking for a data entry job, practice the fundamental skills to help you land one quickly. Employers look for crucial abilities such as fast and precise typing, computer literacy, and knowledge of fundamental computer programmes. You will be able to get work-at-home data entry jobs after completing this Data Entry Administrator Diploma with Touch Typing, Document Control & Transcription course.
Data Entry Administrator Diploma with Touch Typing, Document Control & Transcription Course Curriculum
**Data Entry Administrator**
Making Jobs Easier
- Using the Computer
- Common Rules and Guidelines
- Using Excel for Efficient Data Entry
- Using Excel’s Flash Fill and Autofill to Automate
- How to Create a Form in Excel?
- Using Statistics Packages
Getting Started with Microsoft Office Excel 2016
- Navigate the Excel User Interface
- Use Excel Commands
- Create and Save a Basic Workbook
- Enter Cell Data
- Use Excel Help
- Create Worksheet Formulas
- Insert Functions
- Reuse Formulas and Functions
Modifying a Worksheet
- Insert, Delete, and Adjust Cells, Columns, and Rows
- Search for and Replace Data
- Use Proofing and Research Tools
Formatting a Worksheet
- Apply Text Formats
- Apply Number Format
- Align Cell Contents
- Apply Styles and Themes
- Apply Basic Conditional Formatting
- Create and Use Templates
- Preview and Print a Workbook
- Set Up the Page Layout
- Configure Headers and Footers
- Manage Worksheets
- Manage Workbook and Worksheet Views
- Manage Workbook Properties
- Introduction to Audio Typing Transcription
- Transcription Comprehension
- A Comprehension Example
- Transcription Accuracy
- Accuracy Examples
- Common Homophones
- Transcription Formatting
- Speaker Labeling
- Advanced Module
- Useful Transcription Tools
- Where & How to Find Transcription Opportunities
- Getting Started
- DRILL 1 the home keys
- DRILL 2 e and i, g and h
- DRILL 3 o and n, shift keys, and t
- DRILL 4 extra practice . and y
- DRILL 5, and w
- DRILL 6 m and u
- DRILL 7 v and x
- DRILL 8-sentence drills
- DRILL 9 figures
- DRILL 10 alphabetical paragraphs
Who is this course for?
- Recent graduates looking for their first job
- College students looking for a part-time job
- Virtual assistants who want to sharpen their skills
- Remote workers and office employees
- Individual entering the workforce who needs basic data entry skills
- Level 1 Award in Touch Typing Skills (RQF)
- Level 2 Award in Touch Typing Skills (RQF)
There is no formal qualification needed for this Data Entry Administrator Diploma with Touch Typing, Document Control & Transcription course.
As we have already mentioned, a data entry administrator earns between £22,000 and £25,000 annually. After successful completion of this Data Entry Administrator Diploma with Touch Typing, Document Control & Transcription bundle, you will have multiple opportunities open for you, including:
- Data Entry Operator
- Administrator Assistant
- Office Admin
- Virtual Assistant
- Content Manager
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
will i have certificate after completing the course?Answer:
Dear Arooma, Thanks for your query. You will get the CPD PDF certificate completely free of charge upon completion of this course.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
CPDQS Digital Certificate & Transcript Included for The Title Course Only
Digital certificate - Included
After studying the course materials, you will be able to take the MCQ test that will assess your knowledge. After successfully passing the test you will be able to claim One Digital Certificate & Transcript for the title course completely free of cost. The cost for additional digital certificates is £4.99 each.
CPD Certified Printed Hardcopy Certificate (Per Unit)
Hard copy certificate - £8
- FREE UK Delivery
- International Delivery +£ 10.00
The price for each Printed Hardcopy Transcript is £9.99.
- FREE UK Delivery
- International Delivery +£ 10.00
Student ID Card is included in the price, excluding shipping fees.
- UK Delivery £4
- International Standard +£ 8.00
Quality Licence Scheme Endorsed Certificate of Achievement
Hard copy certificate - £85
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be eligible to order QLS Endorsed Hardcopy Certificate titled ‘ Data Entry Administrator at QLS Level 3’
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.