Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
48-Hour Knowledge Knockdown! Prices Reduced Like Never Before!
This Diploma in Data Entry Administrator at QLS Level 3 course is endorsed by The Quality Licence Scheme and accredited by CPDQS (with 120 CPD points) to make your skill development & career progression more accessible than ever!
Do you find it challenging to make forward-thinking business decisions? You are most likely not storing prior business records wisely! Enrol in our Data Entry Administrator course to learn why keeping records organised is vital for organisations.
Businesses usually plan ahead for their future moves and plans, basing their decisions on prior data. Making dynamic judgements becomes difficult if data is not adequately organised and maintained. That is why every business organisation hires an expert Data Entry Administrator specialist for keeping records of everything.
So, to join this lucrative profession you must comprehend the skills required to become an expert data entry worker. This Data Entry Administrator course is crafted for people who have little to no experience in data entry, which is why our course has basic data entry lessons that every employer looks for when they hire. So, completing this course will immediately give you entry-level qualifications to attempt a data entry job in any industry.
You will gain knowledge and skills of:
- Understand the basics of data entry and the importance of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Learn how to efficiently and effectively use Excel for data entry, including using flash fill and autofill to automate data entry.
- Understand how to create forms in Excel and how to analyze data.
- Learn best practices for organizing, storing, and maintaining data in a computer system or database.
- Understand the importance of data security and measures to protect data from unauthorized access or breaches.
Why Prefer This Data Entry Administrator at QLS Level 3 Course?
- Opportunity to earn a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme & another accredited by CPDQS which is completely free.
- Get a free student ID card! (£10 postal charge will be applicable for international delivery)
- Innovative and engaging content.
- Free assessments
- 24/7 tutor support.
Take a step toward a brighter future!
*** Course Curriculum ***
Here is the curriculum breakdown of the Data Entry Administrator at QLS Level 3 course:
- Module 1: Introduction to Data Entry
- Module 2: Using the Computer for Data Entry
- Module 3: Common Rules and Guidelines for Data Entry
- Module 4: Using Excel for Efficient Data Entry
- Module 5: Using Excel’s Flash Fill and Autofill to Automate Data Entry
- Module 6: How to Create a Data Entry Form in Excel?
- Module 7: Using Statistics Packages in Data Entry
You have to complete the assignment questions given at the end of the course and score a minimum of 60% to pass each exam. Our expert trainers will assess your assignment and give you feedback after you submit the assignment.
You will be entitled to claim a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme after you have completed all of the Diploma in Data Entry Administrator at QLS Level 3 exams.
Who is this course for?
This Data Entry Administrator course is suitable for-
- Office administrators, receptionists, and other administrative staff who need to input data into computer systems on a regular basis
- Data Entry Administrators or clerks who are responsible for inputting large amounts of data into a computer system or database
- Business professionals who need to enter data into spreadsheets and databases as part of their job responsibilities
- Students or individuals looking to gain skills in data entry as a means to improve their career prospects
- Individuals in fields such as healthcare, finance, or retail where accurate data entry is essential for the smooth running of operations.
There are no formal requirements for this course. Anyone from any background with an internet-enabled smart device can take this course and study at their convenience.
Successful completion of the course you will be able to explore jobs, such as —
- Data Entry Administrator [Salary: £15,000 to £25,000]
- Data Analyst [Salary: £22,000 to £60,000]
- Research Assistant [Salary: £14,000 to £21,000]
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
CPDQS Accredited Certificate
Digital certificate - Included
Diploma in Data Entry Administrator at QLS Level 3
Hard copy certificate - Included
After successfully completing the Diploma in Data Entry Administrator at QLS Level 3, you can order an original hardcopy certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme andalso you can order CPDQSAccredited Certificate that is recognised all over the UK and also internationally. The certificates will be home-delivered, completely free of cost.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.