Add to basket or enquire
System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) is a cross-platform data center management system for operating systems and hypervisors. It uses a single interface that shows state, health, and performance information of computer systems. This course will help you to acquire the skills required to deploy and configure System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager for Cloud and Datacenter monitoring.
- Configuring Fabric Monitoring
- Learning to design Operations Manager Management Group
- Configuring Network Device Monitoring
- Understanding the features of System Center R2 Operations Manager
- Creating an Alert Dashboard
- Employing Global Service Monitor
- Building Distributed Application Models
- Building Performance Dashboard
- Arranging the Summary Dashboard
- Constructing Notification Subscriptions.
- Experience with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Experience with Windows Server 2008 R2 operating system
- Experience with PowerShell and SQL Server and SQL Server Reporting Services
- Previous work with IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Familiarity with data center management processes
- Previous work with Microsoft Operations Framework (MOF)
- Knowledge of previous versions of Operations Manager
- IT professionals
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.