Add to basket or enquire
UPON successful completion of this programme, delegates will be able to demonstrate advanced skills and experience in developing and deploying Data Analytics solutions.
- DOWNLOAD: Data Analytics, BI & Visualisation course details -
Benefits to Learners:
- Rapidly analyse, wrangle, transform and present data
- Understand the Power BI platform and Python
- Create efficient data models and set up queries to extract and transform data
- Confidently use DAX calculations (Data Analysis Expressions)
- Design, automate and publish interactive reports
- Learn how to enhance visualisations with Predictive Analytics
- Data analysis and dashboard reporting using popular BI tools
- Data visualisation and storytelling
- Building customised solutions with automation
- Intellectual curiosity and researching capabilities
- Business acumen and domain knowledge
- Customer Sales, Segmentation and Retention
- Power BI Embedded analytics and extensive data
- Learning Management System
Job-specific Training and Mentoring
Interactive, hands-on training with work-based practices and assignments Delivery methods: Classroom-based, Virtual/online, or Business on-site.
Day 1: Data Import, Cleaning & Transformation
This module introduces the basics of any data analytics project, data transformation. Transformed data may be easier for both humans and computers to use. Properly formatted and validated data improves data quality and protects applications from potential landmines such as null values, unexpected duplicates, incorrect indexing, and incompatible formats.
- Overview of Power BI Desktop; Data Sources (Power BI Desktop); Connecting to data sources (Power BI); Query Editor (Power BI); Clean & transform data with Query Editor; Combining Data – Merging, Appending; Cleaning irregularly formatted data; Views in Power BI; Modelling Data; Manage Data Relationship; Cross Filter Direction; Create calculated tables & measures; Optimising Data Models
Day 2: Business Analytics and KPIs with DAX (Data Analysis Expressions)
Delegates with how to develop analytics analysis using the DAX formulas. Learn how to create aggregations, filters, and time intelligent analysis.
- Essential concepts in DAX; Why is DAX important? DAX Syntax; Data Types; Calculation Types; Functions; Measures in DAX; DAX Operators; DAX tables and filtering; DAX queries; DAX Parameter Naming
Day 3: Management Reporting and Dashboarding
Learn the principles of data visualization and how to develop professional reports and KPI’s for businesses and organizations.
- Introduction to visuals in Power BI; Charts in Power BI; Matrixes and tables; Slicers; Map Visualisations; Gauges and Single Number Cards; Modifying colours in charts and visuals; Shapes, text boxes, and images; What Are Custom Visuals? Page layout and formatting; KPI Visuals; Z-Order; Analytics in Power BI
Day 4: Publishing, Automation and Real-time Analytics
Develop automated reports shareable across teams in real-time. This module will introduce the power bi service for developing automated report services at organizational levels.
- Publish Power BI Desktop Reports; Report Refreshing & Realtime Analytics; Compelling Dashboards; Business Process Automation (BPA) & PowerAutomate; Online & On-prem Report Automation
Day 5: Low Code Predictive Analytics
Build predictive models from customer datasets by developing an end-end model process from customer data sourcing and wrangling of key behavioural, transactional and demographic features through data wrangling and inference processes to better target value customers.
- Churn & Retention Modelling, Risk Engines, Social Media Sentiment Analysis, Python, Azure ML Studio, IBM Cloud Pak for Data, fbprophet, Targeted Customer Acquisition and ROI
Lab Work Experience
Work-based use cases with our supervision, support and evaluation. Hands-on industry projects.
Acquire work experience by undertaking real-life projects. Delegates will work on popular problems faced by businesses across industry sectors that need urgent solutions.
Labs on this course:
- Extract Transform and Load (ETL) with Power Query Editor
- Develop management reports and dashboards with Power BI visualisations
- Develop and deploy end-to-end analytics report
- Deploy Power BI Dashboard and automate reports on cloud
- Know your Customer & CLV: EDA, Feature Engineering & Machine Learning with Python
Who is this course for?
This training is for anyone who wants to learn about data analytics and self-service business intelligence – regardless of technical or analytical background.
After the 5-day instructor-led and interactive training sessions, you, your employees and teams will be equipped with in-demand data skills and experience to effectively analyse data, create interactive reports and share findings across your organisation to make collective, informed decisions and support Business Process Automation (BPA).
Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows operating systems.
Success-proven training and career development in Data Analytics. Develop in-demand competencies to get a highly rewarding job in this field.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.