UK Professional Development Academy LTD
Add to basket or enquire
Data Analyst Diploma (Level 5) - 100 CPD Credits/Points
Data Analyst Diploma is one of the best Business Skills and Analysis Diploma offered by UK Professional Development Academy to provide Knowledge about Skills and Analysis to those who are looking to work in Business Development and Administration in the Business Development Sector. UKPDA is one of the Leading Online Business Data Analysis Diploma providers in the United Kingdom, Business Skills and Analysis Diploma includes important modules that teach the learner about their needs and succession in their professional life.
Business Data Analyst Diploma provides the learner with key information about application and skills that are demanded in the Business Development and Administration Sector. Business Data Analysis Diploma provides lessons, modules, and quizzes to get access and knowledge on the end provided with Professional Certificate that helps in Career building in professional life. Implementing an ethical program will foster successful company culture and increase profitability.
Data Analyst - Course Benefits
The following is included for online study with UK Professional Development Academy.
- Data Analyst - Courses / Training that best suit to Work Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Data Analyst - Self-paced Training/Courses to continue working while studying
- Data Analyst - Self-Paced Courses to get free from the deadlines
- Data Analyst - Course materials that include Training Manual, Mock Quizzes and Case Studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge that can be in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format.
- Data Analyst - Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- Data Analyst - A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online.
Data Analyst - Course Outline of Data Analysis Diploma
Level 5 Business Data Analysis Diploma is a CPD Diploma. To achieve a Level 5 Business Data Analysis Diploma learner must have to achieve 10 Modules with 100 CPD Credits / Points to get a CPD Accredited Diploma.
Data Analyst - Modules Outline
Data Analyst - Module 1: Basic Bookkeeping Skills
- Data Analyst - Understand basic accounting terminology.
- Data Analyst - Identify the differences between the cash and accrual accounting methods.
- Data Analyst - Keep track of your business by becoming familiar with accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Data Analyst - Use a journal and general ledger to document business financials.
- Data Analyst - Utilize the balance sheet.
- Data Analyst - Identify different types of financial statements.
- Data Analyst - Uncover the reasons for and actually create a budget.
- Data Analyst - Be familiar with internal and external auditing.
Data Analysis - Module 2: Achieve and Record Management
- Data Analyst - Define records and archives
- Data Analyst - Analyze records in context
- Data Analyst - Classify records
- Data Analyst - Understand different systems
- Data Analyst - Maintain and convert records
Data Analysis - Module 3: Budgets and Financial Reports
- Data Analyst - Identify financial terminology
- Data Analyst - Understand financial statements
- Data Analyst - Identify how to analyze financial statements
- Data Analyst - Understand budgets
- Data Analyst - How to make budgeting easy
- Data Analyst - Understand advanced forecasting techniques
- Data Analyst - Understand how to manage the budget
- Data Analyst - Identify How to make smart purchasing decisions
- Data Analyst - Identify the legal aspects of finances
Data Analyst - Module 4 - Understanding Profit and Loss Account
Data Analyst - Module 5 - Recording Business Transactions
Data Analyst - Module 6 - Crisis Management
- Data Analyst - Understand the myths behind workplace violence
- Data Analyst - Define escalation and identify examples
- Data Analyst - Learn concerning behaviours
- Data Analyst - Know what a trigger is and how that can escalate
- Data Analyst - Understand the proper response to an event
Data Analyst - Module 7 - Financial Reporting
Data Analyst - Module 8 - Managing Personal Finances
- Data Analyst - Understand your personal expenses
- Data Analyst - Know the benefits of making a budget
- Data Analyst - Set financial goals
- Data Analyst - Develop good spending habits
- Data Analyst - Learn how to pay off debt
- Data Analyst - Learn how to effectively make a budget
Data Analyst - Module 9 - Understand Ratio Analysis
Data Analyst - Module 10: Risk Assessment and Management
- Data Analyst - Identify hazards and risks
- Data Analyst - Update control measures
- Data Analyst - Grasp the fundamentals of accident reports
- Data Analyst - Identify risk management techniques
- Data Analyst - Outline a disaster recovery plan
- Data Analyst - Communicate with the organisation
Data Analyst - Course / Training Format
After successful enrolment, the learner will get access to the UKPDA Learning Platform, where all the study material / Training Manual will be available. Learning Platform can be accessed 24/7 anywhere, anytime.
Training Manual contains several modules, each having specific knowledge and case study at the end. All the courses material will be in the form of texts (images/illustrations), and there are no video or live lectures during the training course.
The Test (MCQ’s) will be based on modules of the Training Manual.
Data Analyst - Assessment
After studying through the training manual, Learner will have to attempt the Final Test (online multiple-choice test – 2 attempts), if necessary, may attempt the test third times at no extra cost. Your test will be assessed automatically and straightaway so that you will directly know whether you have been successful or not. The passing score is 75%. You can retake the test in the case of not being successful at the first attempt.
Before attempting your Final Test, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a Mock Test (online multiple-choice test - Unlimited attempts).
All test(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
Data Analyst - Duration
The minimum time period to complete this training for 4 Weeks. But it is a self-paced course, and the duration of completion depends on the learner’s pace and ability to give time to study.
Learners will have access to their Training via Learning Platform for up to 12 months from the date of enrolment. During this period, flexibility will be given to learners for completing the course at any time.
CPD Accredited Certificate:
Upon successfully passing the Course, a learner needs to pay for CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion either in PDF format or Hard-copy.
CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion (PDF format) = £42
CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion (Hard-copy) = £65 + postage charges Local £9, International £14
Who is this course for?
Without any prior knowledge of Business Skills and Analysis, the learners can take this training course and in addition to this, there are no age restrictions. Thus, anyone who is passionate and ambitious about Business Skills and Analysis can take the course. There are no specific deadlines for admission, and you can enrol anytime on this course.
There are no precise requirements for Business Skills and Analysis Certificate as no prior knowledge and experience of Business Skills and Analysis is required.
Students seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language & Basic Computer Skills
- Be age 16 years or above
After completing the course/training, you will be able to grip yourself with specific knowledge and skills with the highest level of confidence to improve yourself and enhance the skills for your career in the relevant employment sector.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.