Add to basket or enquire
Data science is now the new frontier innovation and there has never been a better time to be a data analyst!
Without a doubt, data analysis is the way of the future and the present also. Data analysis primarily focuses on deducing meaningful insights from raw data for better decision-making. With the abundance of data being generated every day, data analysis is now at the heart of solving problems in the worldwide business scenario. As the value of data and its relevant skills are increasing, so are the job opportunities and career prospects for data analysts.
With our Data Analyst bundle course, you can gain a solid foundation of data analysis and get your foot in the thriving data world. This 3-course bundle comprises of —
- Basic Data Analysis
- Data Analysis In Excel
- Free gift course- Microsoft Power BI
This Data Analyst bundle course will educate you on the basics of data analysis, including principles of process management, various tools & techniques for data analysis, the strategies to deal with variations, interpretation of charts and so on. Along with that, you will also gain a clear idea of analysing and visualising data using excel. This course will teach you how to create pivot tables, mapping and forecasting data.
Additionally, with the data analysis training, you will learn how to extract valuable insights from the pile of raw data using Microsoft Power BI. You will learn how to create custom dashboards from the data on hand and explore the fundamentals of interactive visualisation using Power BI.
Don't miss out on enjoying this bundle with a free gift course! Enrol in the Data Analyst course today to acquire the essential data analysis skills and kickstart your journey to a promising career in the fast-growing industry.
What you'll get out of this Data Analyst course:
- Familiarise yourself with the ins and outs of data analysis.
- Explore the roles and responsibilities of a data analyst.
- Understand the underlying principles of process management.
- Get to know about various tools and techniques for data analysis.
- Learn about multiple charts like the Pareto chart, the run chart, the control chart etc.
- Know the strategies to deal with variations and interpretation of charts.
- Have a clear understanding of how data can be used for performance measurement and drive improvement.
- Step-by-step guidance on modifying Microsoft Excel worksheets like inserts, adjustments in cells, columns, rows, etc.
- Develop a strong knowledge of analysing and visualising data using excel.
- Become familiar with the lookup functions and formula auditing in excel.
- Gain a clear understanding of pivot tables and charts for data analysis.
- Strengthen your knowledge of creating sparklines, mapping and forecasting data.
- Be able to extract valuable insights from raw data using Microsoft Power BI.
Why People Love And Enrol The Data Analyst Training From One Education
- Eligibility for an IAO-accredited certificate on successful completion of Data Analyst Training
- Learning materials of our Data Analyst Training contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Freedom to study at your own pace
- 24/7 access to the Data Analyst Training materials for 12 months
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
**** FREE GIFT ****
Microsoft Power BI Course is included completely for FREE with this Data Analyst Training! You'll get additional training on —
- Creating your custom dashboard from available data
- How to extract valuable insights from Raw data
- The essence of the Power BI visualizations
- How BI (Business Intelligence) works and how it can be brought into action
- Achieving greater opportunities for promotions and personal development
This masterclass Data Analyst Training online Training is designed by industry experts and will give you an in-depth understanding of this topic. The Data Analyst Training features easy-to-digest modules that break down each topic and ensure all our students receive an unrivalled and thorough learning experience.
If you want to work in this rapidly growing sector and stand out from the competition, then our Data Analyst Training is the perfect place to kickstart your dream career.
On the Data Analyst Training, we guarantee that you will gain relevant skills and acquire tremendous knowledge on the subject. The certificate you’ll achieve after completing the Data Analyst Training will help you land the job you want in a related field.
Enjoy a pleasant and professional 100% online learning experience and enrol in our Data Analyst Training today and take control of your career!
Here is a curriculum breakdown of the Data Analyst Training:
*** Basic Data Analysis ***
Data Analysis Module 01: Introduction
Data Analysis Module 02: Agenda and Principles of Process Management
Data Analysis Module 03: The Voice of the Process
Data Analysis Module 04: Working as One Team for Improvement
Data Analysis Module 05: Exercise: The Voice of the Customer
Data Analysis Module 06: Tools for Data Analysis
Data Analysis Module 07: The Pareto Chart
Data Analysis Module 08: The Histogram
Data Analysis Module 09: The Run Chart
Data Analysis Module 10: Exercise: Presenting Performance Data
Data Analysis Module 11: Understanding Variation
Data Analysis Module 12: The Control Chart
Data Analysis Module 13: Control Chart Example
Data Analysis Module 14: Control Chart Special Cases
Data Analysis Module 15: Interpreting the Control Chart
Data Analysis Module 16: Control Chart Exercise
Data Analysis Module 17: Strategies to Deal with Variation
Data Analysis Module 18: Using Data to Drive Improvement
Data Analysis Module 19: A Structure for Performance Measurement
Data Analysis Module 20: Data Analysis Exercise
Data Analysis Module 21: Course Project
Data Analysis Module 22: Test your Understanding
*** Data Analysis in Excel ***
Data Analysis - Module 01
Modifying a Worksheet
- Insert, Delete, and Adjust Cells, Columns, and Rows
- Search for and Replace Data
- Use Proofing and Research Tools
Data Analysis - Module 02
Working with Lists
- Sort Data
- Filter Data
- Query Data with Database Functions
- Outline and Subtotal Data
Data Analysis - Module 03
- Apply Intermediate Conditional Formatting
- Apply Advanced Conditional Formatting
Data Analysis - Module 04
Visualizing Data with Charts
- Create Charts
- Modify and Format Charts
- Use Advanced Chart Features
Data Analysis - Module 05
Using PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Create a PivotTable
- Analyze PivotTable Data
- Present Data with PivotCharts
- Filter Data by Using Timelines and Slicers
Data Analysis - Module 06
Working with Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks
- Use Links and External References
- Use 3-D References
- Consolidate Data
Data Analysis - Module 07
Using Lookup Functions and Formula Auditing
- Use Lookup Functions
- Trace Cells
- Watch and Evaluate Formulas
Data Analysis - Module 08
Automating Workbook Functionality
- Apply Data Validation
- Search for Invalid Data and Formulas with Errors
- Work with Macros
Data Analysis - Module 09
Creating Sparklines and Mapping Data
- Create Sparklines
Data Analysis - Module 10
- Determine Potential Outcomes Using Data Tables
- Determine Potential Outcomes Using Scenarios
- Use the Goal Seek Feature
- Forecasting Data Trends
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the Data Analysis In Excel course, learners will be able to order an endorsed certificate as proof of their achievement. Hardcopy of this certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme can be ordered and received straight to your home by post, by paying —
- Within the UK: £109
- International: £109 + £10 (postal charge) = £119
IAO Accredited Certification from One Education
After successfully completing this bundle training, you will qualify for IAO accredited certificates for each course. Certificates are available in both PDF & hardcopy format, which can be received by paying —
- PDF Certificate: £9
- Hardcopy Certificate (within the UK): £15
- Hardcopy Certificate (international): £15 + £10 (postal charge) = £25
Who is this course for?
The Data Analyst Training is ideal for highly motivated individuals who want to enhance their professional skills and train for the job they want! This Data Analyst Training also suits people aspiring for some in-depth knowledge on this topic and keep up to date with the latest information.
Study the Data Analyst Training today and increase your professional skillset from the comfort of your home!
There are no formal entry requirements for the Data Analyst Training, with enrollment open to anyone! Anyone and everyone with a knack for learning can enrol on this course without any hesitation.
Learn online from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Study when it suits you and complete the Data Analyst Training at your own pace.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy, as well as being over the age of 16.
After finishing the Data Analyst course, you will develop a suite of sought-after skills and knowledge that will pave the way for a broad range of promising and lucrative career, such as—
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Data Engineer
- IT Systems Analyst
- Logistics Analyst
The average annual salary in the UK for these career opportunities ranges from £25,000 to £80,000.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Why so cheap if qualification good? Additional costs later? Different duration times given; '200hrs' in summary, '14hrs' in comments, and others?
Dear Ryan, Good morning. The promotional offer is going on, and the price of the course is £19 at the moment. Upon successful course completion, you can order the certificate at an additional cost. We have added an assignment section into the course, and based on the assignment questions, the course duration has been increased. Stay Safe Stay Healthy. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
What is the entry requirement of this course?
Dear Zahed, Thank you for contacting us. The Course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. The Student should be over the age of 16 to undertake the qualification. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
On average how long does the course take?
Dear Stephen, Thank you for contacting us. The estimated course duration is 14 hours of continuous study. However, you will get one year access to the course after purchasing and you can complete it anytime within a year. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.