Add to basket or enquire
Our Data Analysis In Excel is endorsed by the leading national awarding organisation ABC Awards, ensuring your newly-acquired skills will enhance your professional development. The Data Analysis In Excel is also accredited by CPD, with 150 CPD points available to you as proof of your achievement.
Analysing data is a must if you want to make the right business decisions for your company. Learn the best way to enter, organise, sort and map data with Microsoft Excel.
This Data Analysis In Excel course will teach and give you the skills needed to become an expert at analysing data. It will do so by teaching you how to use one of the world’s most widely used data analysing and spreadsheet tools- MS Excel.
The course will teach you the best ways to enter and organize data, sort and map data, perform calculations with simple functions, format the appearance of your data and cells, and build charts and Pivot Tables for data analysis. You will also learn how to validate data, search and remove invalid data. The course also covers Looking up information using VLOOKUP, and INDEX-MATCH, data forecasting and cleansing, providing external and 3D references and inserting sparklings. Along with that, you will also learn the different features to visualise or analyse your data in the most convenient way.
If you want to learn data analysis or are already working in this field or simply want to gain deep knowledge about data analysis then this Data Analysis In Excel course is right for you. Enrol today!
Highlights of the Data Analysis In Excel:
- Learn About Modifying A Worksheet
- Learn About Working With Lists
- Learn About Analyzing Data
- Learn About Visualizing Data With Charts
- Learn About Using Pivot tables And Pivot charts
- Learn About Working With Multiple Worksheets And Workbooks
- Learn About Using Lookup Functions And Formula Auditing
- Learn About Automating Workbook Functionality
- Learn About Creating Sparklines And Mapping Data
- Learn About Forecasting Data
Why People Enrol this Data Analysis In Excel From One Education:
- Receive an ABC Awards-endorsed certificate upon successful completion of the Data Analysis In Excel
- Learning materials of our Data Analysis In Excel contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all Data Analysis In Excel course content for a full year
- Complete the Data Analysis In Excel at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our Data Analysis In Excel
This Data Analysis In Excel is designed with the following modules:
Modifying a Worksheet
- Insert, Delete, and Adjust Cells, Columns, and Rows
- Search for and Replace Data
- Use Proofing and Research Tools
Working with Lists
- Sort Data
- Filter Data
- Query Data with Database Functions
- Outline and Subtotal Data
- Apply Intermediate Conditional Formatting
- Apply Advanced Conditional Formatting
Visualizing Data with Charts
- Create Charts
- Modify and Format Charts
- Use Advanced Chart Features
Using PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Create a PivotTable
- Analyze PivotTable Data
- Present Data with PivotCharts
- Filter Data by Using Timelines and Slicers
Working with Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks
- Use Links and External References
- Use 3-D References
- Consolidate Data
Using Lookup Functions and Formula Auditing
- Use Lookup Functions
- Trace Cells
- Watch and Evaluate Formulas
Automating Workbook Functionality
- Apply Data Validation
- Search for Invalid Data and Formulas with Errors
- Work with Macros
Creating Sparklines and Mapping Data
- Create Sparklines
- Determine Potential Outcomes Using Data Tables
- Determine Potential Outcomes Using Scenarios
- Use the Goal Seek Feature
- Forecasting Data Trends
How is the Data Analysis In Excel assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to claim a recognised and professional certificate endorsed by ABC Awards and Certa Awards. ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality License Scheme is a respected global brand name in the education sector.
Endorsed Certification from ABC Awards
After successfully completing the Data Analysis In Excel, learners will be able to order an endorsed certificate as proof of their new qualification. Endorsed certificates can be ordered and get delivered to your home by post for only £109. There is an additional £10 postage charge for international students.
CPD Certification from One Education
After successfully completing the MCQ assessment of this Data Analysis In Excel, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Who is this course for?
This Data Analysis In Excel is ideal for
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in this topic
- People already working in the relevant fields and want to polish their knowledge and skill.
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Data Analysis In Excel. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Data Analysis In Excel is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
Studying this Data Analysis In Excel would benefit a range of careers, but would specifically boost employ-ability in roles including:
- Data Analyst (average annual salary of £34,202 to £35,000 in the UK)
- Research Analyst (average annual salary of £28,552 in the UK)
- Business Analyst (average annual salary of £42,618 in the UK)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.