Add to basket or enquire
Dangers of Working at Night Certificate – CPD Certified
In today’s increasingly global society, a growing number of people are considered to be “night workers”. These are individuals that work at least three hours a night on a regular basis during the hours of 11pm and 6am. As more people begin working these types of shifts, including emergency workers, health care professionals, factory workers and even white-collar investment brokers, the dangers of the night shift are also becoming increasingly apparent. Unfortunately, many people engaged in this type of work do not know about the risks or how to prevent serious damage to their health.
This course provides you with comprehensive information about the dangers of working at night. It begins by talking about night work in general, including an introduction to the relevant UK legislation governing this type of shift work. The course then moves directly into talking about the dangers associated with working at night. Next, students are provided with information about preventing or mitigating these dangers. Finally, coping techniques are provided, helping to ease the isolation associated with working at night.
** When purchasing this course you will be eligible to apply for the XO Student Discount Card!! You can save on brands such as New Look, Disney, ASOS, Hotels, Miss Selfridge , Domino’s and many more.**
You Will Learn:-
- The definition of a “night worker” and examples of jobs that fit that description
- Details about the rules and regulations covering night workers in the UK
- Information about the impact of working at night on your physical and mental health
- Tips on how to prevent certain dangers associated with night work from occurring
- Tips on how to reduce the impact of unavoidable risks
- Information on how to cope with the impact night work can have on your emotional fulfilment and social group
Benefits of Taking This Course
- Learning about the different rules that apply to night workers as opposed to those who work during the day
- Understanding the technical definition of night work
- Knowing how to identify the risks involved with night shift work
- Learning how to reduce the impact of night work on your health
- Determining how to cope with the impact night work can have other areas of your life, including your sense of well-being
Module 1: Introduction to Working at Night
Module 2: Risks and Hazards of Being a Night Worker
Module 3: Preventing and Mitigating Risks Faced by Night Workers
Module 4: Coping with the Impact of Night Work
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
Dangers of Working at Night Certificate is designed for anyone who wants to learn about the dangers associated with working at night
Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. Now more than ever people are using the internet while on the move so our course has been designed to be fully compatible on tablets and smartphones so you can access your course on wifi, 3G or 4G.
There is no time limit for completing this course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
All tests are online and are taken either during or after the course, these are included in the price.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.