Add to basket or enquire
A smarter approach to learning>> quicker success in your career!
Join our comprehensive Cycle Racing: Training & Conditioning training from Studybooth if you are interested in generating precise knowledge of the Cycle Racing: Training & Conditioning industry and benefit not only yourself but others!
Our in-depth Cycle Racing: Training & Conditioning course provides exclusive and interactive learning materials and is developed with the utmost dedication to help you bring out the best version of yourself. During the process of learning from our course, you will be able to recognize and monitor your growth as well as reflect on your experiences in order to get insightful knowledge about who you are and how your goals are changing.
You will get crucial knowledge after finishing this extensive Cycle Racing: Training & Conditioning course, which you can use to advance your career, place of employment, or level of study. Overall, you will master the principles of the sector and acquire practical skills.
So, don't delay further and enrol now!Learning Outcome
Wondering what the learning outcomes of this course are? Jump here:
- A solid comprehension of the Cycle Racing: Training & Conditioning.
- Ability to become time-efficient and handle workloads.
- Application of the precious knowledge in the working field.
- A step ahead in your education of the Cycle Racing: Training & Conditioning subject.
- Familiarity with the many career opportunities in your favourite Cycle Racing: Training & Conditioning field.
Our Cycle Racing: Training & Conditioning program from Studybooth creates dynamic, interactive learning materials that are built to be inherently engaging and provide you with the best possible eLearning experience. These courses don't require any additional software to adapt to any device. The lessons are evenly distributed and are set up in digestible, easy-to-digest portions for a complete comprehension of the subject.
- Module 01: Introduction to Performance Cycling
- Module 02: Bicycle Anatomy and Accessories
- Module 03: Types of Cycle Racing
- Module 04: Basic Skills for Racing: Part I
- Module 05: Basic Skills for Racing: Part II
- Module 06: Training Fundamentals
- Module 07: Speed, Sprint Power and Time Trial Training
- Module 08: Enhancing Cycling Strength
- Module 09: Performance Improvement Criteria
- Module 10: Body Positioning and Cycling Health
- Module 11: Overtraining, Fatigue and Recovery
- Module 12: Injuries and First Aid
- Module 13: Bicycle Maintenance
Who is this course for?
This Cycle Racing: Training & Conditioning course has no set requirements for learning. All you need is a smart device, a reliable internet connection, and a basic command of both English and mathematics, and you're good to go!
Any prior understanding of the Cycle Racing: Training & Conditioning is not required. You are always welcome to sign up for our course, regardless of your level of experience, whether you are a beginner or an employer already.
Enrol in our comprehensive Cycle Racing: Training & Conditioning course for continuing education and professional development to update your knowledge and learn new skills. This course will help you as a lifelong learner earn more money throughout the course of your career. Your knowledge and abilities will always be current, thanks to this Cycle Racing: Training & Conditioning.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
After successfully completing this Cycle Racing: Training & Conditioning course, you will qualify for the CPD QS -certified certificate. The PDF Certificate will be completely free.
Hard copy certificate
Hard copy certificate - £9.99
The hardcopy certificate for this Cycle Racing: Training & Conditioning course can be received by paying £9.99, for students living inside the UK. For international orders, the total fee is £14.99 (£9.99 Certification Fee + £5 postal charge).
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.