Add to basket or enquire
Working in IT is as challenging as it is rewarding. Delve deeper into the world of IT with this Cyber Security Law Online Course - CPD Certified course.
Up-to-date information and other essential relevant topics are included in this comprehensive course, giving you a well-rounded proficiency on the subject. This is intended to help you gain expertise and specialised knowledge in this area.
Learning Outcomes of the Cyber Security Law Online Course - CPD Certified Training:
- Understand what cyber law and cyber ethics actually entails
- Learn how specific computers and mobile devices can be targeted for theft
- Be aware of the threat cybercriminals, and hackers pose to computer systems
- Know the national and international issues that can result from cybercrime
- Discover the fact about the “dark web” and levels of jurisdiction that apply online
Also, if you want to work in the IT industry, employers expect you to have professional certifications to show your expertise in relevant areas along with experience. After completing this course, you’ll get a recognised certificate to add to your resume to get the job or promotion you want.
Here are some other benefits you will receive if you decide to take this course.
- Flexible learning style
- Dedicated learning assistance
- Comprehensive curriculum suitable for job market needs
- Simplified learning management system
- Engaging audiovisual, easy-to-follow modules
Recognise your potential and work towards reaching greater heights by investing in your future.
Why choose CPD Certification Service Accredited (CPD UK) course?
- World's leading and largest independent CPD accreditation institution
- Pioneering CPD quality standards since 1996
- Over 20 thousand registered CPD Providers and Courses
- With 25 years experience providing industry-leading CPD certification service and support
Enrol in Cyber Security Law Online Course - CPD Certified and ensure better career prospects!
Gain the ability to protect any computer system or network from malicious attacks, data theft, or reputational damage when you take this comprehensive Cybersecurity Law Online Course. In today’s society, egregious criminal acts can take place entirely online and be instigated by the simple press of a button. Images, funds, personal data, and much more can all be taken surreptitiously by cybercriminals and used for unlawful acts. With this expert training, you will be in an excellent position to understand the motives and techniques of online criminals and be able to successfully thwart their attempts to break into your defences.
This Cybersecurity Training delivers ten educational modules filled with the latest technological news and advice relating to cybercrime prevention. From a fundamental overview of “cyberspace” as a logistical environment, you will be given a detailed explanation of the laws and legislation that guides all online use. You will be shown the acts that govern online gambling, laws that protect financial institutions, the credible threats that mobile devices face, and the types of sophisticated frauds that snare the unwary. The course also covers the types of hackers that are prevalent online and the rise of the infamous “dark web”, and what it means for the criminal underworld and online users.
Enrol in this course now, and don’t be left in the dark when it comes to the future of criminal activity on the internet and digital business.
You will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test upon completing an online module. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
Who is this course for?
The Cyber Security Law Online Course - CPD Certified training is ideal for highly motivated individuals or teams who want to enhance their professional skills and efficiently skilled employees.
There are no formal entry requirements for the course, with enrolment open to anyone!
Learn the essential skills and knowledge you need to excel in your professional life with the help & guidance from our Cyber Security Law Online Course - CPD Certified training.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - £9
Certificate of completion
Hard copy certificate - £15
CPD Certification Service Accredited Certification
- Hardcopy Certificate (within the UK): £15
- Hardcopy Certificate (international): £15 + £10 (postal charge) = £25
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.