Add to basket or enquire
Want to create a CV that'll make you stand out from the crowd? We've got you covered...
Reed.co.uk, one of the UK’s leading careers and courses marketplaces, is here to help make the job seeking process as painless as possible.
By taking this Free CV Writing Masterclass, you’ll discover the key tips, tricks, & secrets for writing a winning CV, revealing what employers are looking for, and giving you the tools you need to find and secure the job you want.
- 1: Job seeker roadblocks (and how to overcome them) 02:39
- 2: Developing a positive mindset 02:50
- 3: What you'll learn from this course 00:58
- 4: Why do we (still) use CVs in the recruitment process? 01:43
- 5: Three things recruiters want to see in your CV 01:46
- 6: What recruiters HATE to see in your CV 01:51
- 7: What is an ATS, and why do recruiters use them? 02:07
- 8: Five tips for optimising your CV for an ATS 02:50
- 9: QUIZ: Test your ATS knowledge now 02:00
- 10: It's time to start writing your CV 01:32
- 11: Education and Qualifications 01:43
- 12: Work experience 01:17
- 13: Key achievements 02:58
- 14: Personal statement 01:36
- 15: What should a CV actually look like? 01:57
- 16: CV layout dos and don'ts 02:00
- 17: The importance of tailoring your CV to EVERY job 02:23
- 18: How to tailor your CV 03:00
- 19: What are transferable skills, and why are they important? 02:00
- 20: Framing your transferable skills 04:00
- 21: Does your CV pass the 7 second test? 02:00
- 22: Take the 7 second test now 00:25
- 23: Five lines that are killing your CV 02:00
- 24: Four common CV mistakes (and how to avoid them) 02:00
- 25: QUIZ: Do you know what NOT to do on your CV? 02:00
- 26: Your job seeking journey starts now 01:08
- 27: Job search dos and don'ts 02:00
- 28: DOWNLOAD: Free CV template 02:00
- 29: ACCESS ALL: Free CV templates 01:00
- 30: ACCESS ALL: Additional tips, advice, and guidance 01:00
With expert step-by-step guidance and a combination of videos, PDFs, and worksheets, this course will enable you to develop your CV skills, acquire vital resume writing abilities, and produce a CV that sets you apart.
This CV writing course covers:
- The most common job seeking roadblocks
- How to develop and maintain a positive mindset when job seeking
- How to optimise your CV for an ATS, and ensure you beat the bots once and for all
- A step-by-step guide to writing a winning CV
- How to design a CV that looks the part
- How to frame your transferable skills
- Five lines that are killing your CV
- Common CV mistakes (and how to avoid them)
You’ll also be able to access a number of exclusive bonus resources to help you along your CV building journey, including:
- Free CV Templates
- How-to Guides
- Cheat Sheets
Who is this course for?
This course is perfect for anyone looking to produce a CV that boosts their chances of employment, whether you're starting from scratch, or you just want to ensure your current CV is ticking all the right boxes.
People who could benefit from this course include:
- People who are starting their career
- People who want to change careers
- People who want to give their CV a refresh
- People returning from a career break
There are no requirements to start studying.
On completion of this course, you'll be left with your very own winning CV that’ll allow you to apply for jobs with confidence.
Reed courses certificate of completion is included in course priceAdditional information:
Will be downloadable when all lectures have been completed