Add to basket or enquire
This CV Writing Masterclass and Job Interview Techniques course presents an exclusive offer for you in which you will discover the styles for preparing a great CV and learn winning job interview techniques in no time flat.
At the outset of the CV Writing Masterclass and Job Interview Techniques course, you will learn the basics of CV writing, including how to create the structure and content of the CV. You will be shown how to showcase your education, personal information, work experience, skills, interests, strengths, and achievements in an engaging and eye-catching style.
Next, you will discover every detail of a successful job interview, from having a really good sense of the tricky questions that asked in the interviews to answering those questions confidently and successfully.
Additionally, you will know what mistakes candidates for employment commonly make and receive plenty of tips and training on how to overcome them.
Highlights of the CV Writing Masterclass and Job Interview Techniques:
- Unveil the secrets to creating a successful CV
- Explore CV examples that highlight your skills
- Know how to adapt and tailor your CV perfectly
- Learn how to plan your CV with perfection
- Understand how to structure and summarise the contents of your CV
- Learn how to develop an electronic CV and upload it to online job banks
- Understand the importance of keywords for electronic CVs
- Understand the importance of cover letters and the types of cover letters
- Learn about the elements of networking cover letters
- Know how to write a simple CV in about an hour
- Understand your strengths & weaknesses and ways to present your strengths at a job interview
- Familiarise with common job interview questions
Why Choose this CV Writing Masterclass and Job Interview Techniques Course:
- This best ever CV Writing Masterclass and Job Interview Techniques course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then CV Writing Masterclass and Job Interview Techniques is for you.
- We’ve taken this comprehensive CV Writing Masterclass and Job Interview Techniques course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the CV Writing Masterclass and Job Interview Techniques course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
- All our courses offer 12 months access and are designed to be studied at your own pace so you can take as much or as little time as you need to complete and gain the qualification.
- We pride ourselves on having friendly and experienced instructors who provide full weekday support and are ready to help with any of your queries. So, if you need help, just drop them an email and await a speedy response.
This CV Writing Masterclass and Job Interview Techniques is designed with the following modules:
CV Writing Masterclass and Job Interview Techniques
**CV Writing Masterclass**
Module 1: Introduction to Creating a Successful CV
- Think before You Write the CV
- Understand the Difference between Features and Benefits
- Learn to Question Yourself
- Find the Examples That Demonstrate Your Skills
Module 2: Planning Your CV
- Understanding CVs
- Setting Objectives
- Finding your Next Job
- Deciding on your Strategy
- Targeting your CV
- Understanding Transferable Skills
- Identifying your Transferable Skills
Module 3: Creating your CV
- Preparing the Content
- Describing Yourself
- Summarizing Education and Training
- Selling your Experience
- Describing your Experience
- Deciding on Look
- Getting it Right
Module 4: Adapting your CV
- Tailoring your CV
- Applying for your First Job
- Making your First Career Change
- Changing Jobs Mid-Career
- Looking for a Change of Direction
- Returning to Work
Module 5: Using your CV Effectively
- Replying to Job Advertisements
- Contacting Recruitment Companies
- Canvassing Employers
- Using the Internet
- Keeping up your Job Search
- Assessing your Skills
- Analyzing your Profile
Module 6: Write a Simple CV in About an Hour
- Two Chronological CV Samples
- The Major Sections of a Chronological CV
- The Final Draft
Module 7: Write a Skills CV in Just a Few Hours
- What Is a Skills CV?
- A Sample Skills CV
- Writing a Skills CV
- Key Skills Needed for Success in Most Jobs
- Identify Your Key Transferable Skills
- Prove Your Key Skills with a Story
- Edit Your Key Skills Proofs
- Tips for Editing Your Draft CV into Final Form
- Samples of Skills CV
Module 8: Develop an Electronic CV in Less Than an Hour
- Applying Directly to Employers Online
- Adapting Your CV for Electronic Use
- The Importance of Keywords
- Keyword Technology
- Quick Tips for Selecting Keywords to Include in Your CV
- Put Your CV into Online Job Banks
- Using the Internet to Go Beyond the CV
*Cover Letter Writing*
Module 9: Importance of Cover Letters
- Why Do You Need Cover Letters?
- Types of Cover Letters
Module 10: Letters to Employers
- The Broadcast Letter
- List of Target Companies and Managers
- A Cardinal Rule
- The Value-added Proposition
- Key Elements of Broadcast Letter
- Samples of Cover Letters according to Different Circulars
Module 11: Letters to Search Firms
- Cover Letter Purpose
- Key Letter Elements
- Sample Cover Letters to Search Firms
Module 12: Advertising Response Cover Letters
- The Advertising Advantage
- Ben Franklin Balance Sheet
- Letter Components
- Two Formats
- Sample Cover Letters
Module 13: Networking Cover Letters
- What Is Employment Networking?
- Purpose of Networking Cover Letter
- Elements of Networking Cover Letter
- Sample Cover Letters
**Job Interview Techniques**
- Introduction to the 10 ten interview questions
- tell me about yourself
- what are your weaknesses
- what are your strengths
- why are you leaving your current job
- why did you apply for this position ,why do you want to work for
- where would you like to be in 5 years time
- why should we hire you
- what salary are you expecting
- how do you explain a gap in your employment
- do you have any questions
Ace that interview: A course summary
- course summary
How is the CV Writing Masterclass and Job Interview Techniques course assessed?
To successfully complete the CV Writing Masterclass and Job Interview Techniques course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
While I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion of the CV Writing Masterclass and Job Interview Techniques Course, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your Certificate at an additional cost.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this CV Writing Masterclass and Job Interview Techniques course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The CV Writing Masterclass and Job Interview Techniques is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
This CV Writing Masterclass and Job Interview Techniques is compatible with all kinds of devices and the age requirement for this CV Writing Masterclass and Job Interview Techniques is 16. So, basically, everyone can take this course to acquire CV Writing Masterclass and Job Interview Techniques skills that are necessary.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.