Practical Training for Professionals
Add to basket or enquire
Most CV’s are looked at for about 15 seconds so unless you are spot on. It will go on the “no pile”. Companies who use technology to scan CV’s, will reject them even more quickly if they fail to hit the mark.
The “perfect CV” is the one which does its job which is to impress the recruiter, so they then invite you in for an interview. Recruiters base their final decisions on TNT (Tiny Noticeable Things) – the minor differences between one CV and another.
This programme looks at the TNT which will make your CV stand out & how you can use this to get more interviews.
• Get more interviews with less applications
• Know how to tailor each CV quickly to the needs of the job vacancy
• Know how to use TNT to improve each application
• Develop a CV template which can be quickly amended
• Have a range of phrases and words which are different from other CV`s to make your CV stand out
• Be able to apply for a greater range of jobs with more confidence
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.