Customer Services - Diploma
**Customer Services - Diploma Level-4****Endorsed Certificate from Ofqual's regulated Awarding Body**.If you wish to implement an effective customer services programme in your organisation or simply want to develop skills for a rewarding career in customer services roles this diploma course level 4 is ideal for you. Providing efficient customer services is vital for every business. This customer service course teaches essential elements of customer service and explains how these can be implemented for the success of a business. The course also covers dealing with difficult situations, the importance/value of customer feedback and how to handle complaints in an effective and beneficial manner.
Key topics include; the process of listening to, questioning and confirming customers’ needs, leadership styles, the fundamentals of creating customer-focused environments , the value of reward and recognition schemes , development of a customer services strategy , techniques for building long-term customer relations, techniques for turning an unprofitable customer into a profitable customer, employee satisfaction and its resulting impact on customer service.
This self-paced programme is available 24/7 providing you with the flexibility to train at the pace, location and time of your choosing. Accredited certificate from Ofqual's registered awarding body can be claimed on course completion. College registration, tutor support, course materials and additional supporting material are all included in the course fee.
Customer Services - Diploma
Learning Outcomes of Customer Services
On successful completion of Customer Service course the learner will be able to;
- Discuss overview of key customer service elements
- Investigate the process of listening to, questioning and confirming customers’ needs.
- Explore a variety of leadership styles, the fundamentals of creating customer-focused environments and the value of reward and recognition schemes
- Understand how to develop a customer service strategy
- Learn how to effectively introduce a new program to current employees.
- Explore a variety of effective training and development methods
- Improve your communication skills to strengthen relationships and interactions with customers and colleagues
- Develop the knowledge and principles that underpin outstanding customer care
- Explore techniques for building long-term customer relations
- Discuss how to turn an unprofitable customer into a profitable customer.
- Explore the true value and impact of listening to customers
- Discuss how to professionally handling complaints from a business perspective
- Explore the relationship between employee satisfaction and its resulting impact on customer service.
- Gain or develop key transferrable skills applicable in a range of industries and sectors.
Course Syllabus of Customer Service:
Module 1 - Introduction to Customer Services
Module 2 - Understanding Your Customers
Module 3 - What is a Customer Focused Organisation?
Module 4 - Developing Customer Service Strategy
Module 5 -Implementing a Service Excellence Strategy
Module 6 - Training and Development for Customer Service
Module 7 – The Importance of Effective Communication
Module 8 - Building Long-Term Customer Relations
Module 9 - Dealing with Unprofitable Customers
Module 10 - Importance of Customer’s Feedback
Module 11 - Complaints Handling
Module 12 -Empowerment & Ownership
Course Benefits of Customer Services :
- Full Tutor Support
- Self paced, no fixed schedules
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- 24/7 Access to the LMS ( Learning Management System )
- Easy to understand quality e-learning study materials
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
Course Material of Customer Service
All course materials are included in the course price. All your study material will be available on our learning management system for which you will get access once you are enrolled. The material can be downloaded and printed as well.
Our distance learning course materials are specially written for home study and contain a wealth of knowledge in easy to understand language. We use variety of media to help you learn. Your course may use any of the following different media which you can use from home or where ever you choose to study:
- Online course materials
- Question papers
- Additional Supporting Material
- Useful Links
You will be continually assessed throughout the course. Your assignment will be marked by your tutor and independently moderated. The feedback on your assignment will then be sent to you. On receipt of this, you may wish to contact your tutor to discuss the feedback.
When you enrol on a course with Oxford Home Study College you are allocated your personal tutor. Tutor’s help and support will be available throughout your studies with the college. He/she will assess your work and will provide you with regular feedback on your progress.
Who is this course for?
customer Services support for
- Candidates looking for a career change
- Candidates looking to upgrade their CVs for better job prospects
- Existing customer care workers looking to improve their skills for promotion
- Those planning to go on to higher-level studies upon completion
- Business owners, managers and supervisors
- Anyone serious about a rewarding career in customer care
There is no particular entry requirement of Customer Services - Diploma. We do not ask for any previous qualification or experience. Students of all age and academic background can enrol on this course.
*Note: This course is offered on special discounted price on REED only and does not include awarding body accreditation charges. At the end of the course, learner can claim an endorsed certificate by paying £95 accreditation fee and postal charges (£9 for UK students, £15 for outside UK).
Typical customer service positions include;
- Team leader
- Customer service manager
- Customers relationship manager
- Customers support officer
- PR Manager
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.