**Customer Services - Diploma**Level-4**Customer Care**Customer**Endorsed Certificate from Ofqual's regulated Awarding Body**.Take the opportunity to carve-out a rewarding career in Customer Service, with the help of this exclusive Customer Services - Diploma Level 4! Suitable for newcomers and existing members of the workforce alike, this popular online study program provides an intensive introduction to a series of key Customer Services concepts.
Explore audience analysis, identification of customer requirements, the importance of exceeding expectations, telephone communications, how to deal with difficult Customers and requests, efficient problem-solving, the importance of empathy and so much more besides. Study in your own time from any location worldwide, for the opportunity to earn a fully-accredited Customer Services - Diploma!
Armed with the skills, knowledge and confidence to excel in a Customer Service environment, there’s no telling where your career could take you! Employers worldwide are placing greater emphasis on quality Customer Service provision than ever before – spurred by the growing demands of today’s consumer. It’s no longer enough to provide quality products at affordable prices and expect to succeed. Instead, successful companies are those that focus on Customer loyalty, going the extra mile to exceed expectations with every encounter. In such a competitive world, you cannot put a price on positive PR. As a result, careers in Customer Service have never looked brighter!
Learning Outcomes of Customer Services
On successful completion of Customer Services - Diploma the learner will be able to;
- Discuss overview of key Customer Service elements
- Investigate the process of listening to, questioning and confirming Customers’ needs.
- Explore a variety of leadership styles, the fundamentals of creating Customer-focused environments and the value of reward and recognition schemes
- Understand how to develop a Customer Service strategy
- Learn how to effectively introduce a new program to current employees.
- Explore a variety of effective training and development methods
- Improve your communication skills to strengthen relationships and interactions with customers and colleagues
- Develop the knowledge and principles that underpin outstanding Customer Care
- Explore techniques for building long-term Customer relations
- Discuss how to turn an unprofitable customer into a profitable Customer.
- Explore the true value and impact of listening to Customers
- Discuss how to professionally handling complaints from a business perspective
- Explore the relationship between employee satisfaction and its resulting impact on Customer Service.
- Gain or develop key transferrable skills applicable in a range of industries and sectors.
Course Syllabus of Customer Service:
This Customer Services - Diploma covers the following modules:
Module 1 - Customer Services : An Introduction
Module 2 - Strategies for Understanding Your Customers
Module 3 - The Customer-Focused Organization
Module 4 - Creating Customer Service Strategy
Module 5 - Customer Services: Implementing a Service Excellence Strategy
Module 6 - Advance Training & Development for Effective Customer Service
Module 7 - Building strong relationship with Customers
Module 8 - Effective Communication
Module 9 - The Right Way to Manage Unprofitable Customers
Course Benefits of Customer Services :
This Customer Services - Diploma has the following benefits:
- Full Tutor Support
- Self paced, no fixed schedules
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- 24/7 Access to the LMS ( Learning Management System )
- Easy to understand quality e-learning study materials
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
Course Material of Customer Service
All course materials are included in the course price. All your study material will be available on our learning management system for which you will get access once you are enrolled. The material can be downloaded and printed as well.
Customer Services - Diploma course materials are specially written for home study and contain a wealth of knowledge in easy to understand language. We use variety of media to help you learn. Your course may use any of the following different media which you can use from home or where ever you choose to study:
- Online course materials
- Question papers
- Additional Supporting Material
- Useful Links
You will be continually assessed throughout the course. Your assignment will be marked by your tutor and independently moderated. The feedback on your assignment will then be sent to you. On receipt of this, you may wish to contact your tutor to discuss the feedback.
When you enrol on a course with Oxford Home Study College you are allocated your personal tutor. Tutor’s help and support will be available throughout your studies with the college. He/she will assess your work and will provide you with regular feedback on your progress.
Who is this course for?
- Candidates looking for a career change
- Candidates looking to upgrade their CVs for better job prospects
- Existing Customer Care workers looking to improve their skills for promotion
- Those planning to go on to higher-level studies upon completion
- Business owners, managers and supervisors
- Anyone serious about a rewarding career in Customer care
There is no particular entry requirement of Customer Services - Diploma. We do not ask for any previous qualification or experience. Students of all age and academic background can enrol on this Customer Services - Diploma course.
*Note: This course is offered on special discounted price on REED only and does not include awarding body accreditation charges. At the end of the course, learner can claim an endorsed certificate by paying £95 accreditation fee and postal charges (£9 for UK students, £15 for outside UK).
Typical Customer Service positions include;
- Team leader
- Customer Service manager
- Customers relationship manager
- Customers support officer
- PR Manager
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.