Retaining existing customers is more profitable and cost-effective that looking to secure new business. In fact, it is approximately six-times more expensive to attract a new customer than to hold onto a current customer. Nevertheless, the vast majority of businesses continue to focus primarily – sometimes exclusively – on bringing new customers through their doors. The key to building long-term customer relationships lies in proactivity from the earliest possible stage. From that all-important first-impression, every customer should be encouraged and inspired to remain loyal to your brand. Which sounds easier said than done, but is surprisingly achievable with an intelligent approach.
This insightful course has been designed for anyone working in a customer service capacity, along with business owners, managers and staff trainers. Explore the true value and importance of long-term customer relationships, effective strategies for nurturing strong business relationships and the primary goals of customer relationship management (CRM). Learn how customer satisfaction and loyalty are directly linked with the overall performance of the business as a whole.
- Analyse the importance of having long term relations with customers
- Outline the Importance of CRM.
- Incentives and Loyalty Schemes
- SWOT analysis
- How to Develop an Ongoing Business Relationship with Customers
- Building Relationships during a Service Contract
- Effectiveness of Corporate Activities in Building Long-Term Customer-Care Relationships
- Customer Relations
- What is a relationship between a customer and supplier?
- Repeat Business
- Satisfaction and Delight, Loyalty
- Benefits of Customer Retention
- Customer Satisfaction, Loyalty and Business Performance
- Do Customers Want Relationships With Companies?
- The Primary Stages of the CRM Value Chain
- Full Tutor Support
- Self paced, no fixed schedules
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- 24/7 Access to the LMS ( Learning Management System )
- Easy to understand quality e-learning study materials
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
All course materials are included in the course price. All your study material will be available on our learning management system for which you will get access once you are enrolled. The material can be downloaded and printed as well.
Our distance learning course materials are specially written for home study and contain a wealth of knowledge in easy to understand language. We use variety of media to help you learn. Your course may use any of the following different media which you can use from home or where ever you choose to study:
- Online course materials
- Question papers
- Additional Supporting Material
- Useful Links
You will be continually assessed throughout the course. Your assignment will be marked by your tutor and independently moderated. The feedback on your assignment will then be sent to you. On receipt of this, you may wish to contact your tutor to discuss the feedback.
When you enrol on a course with Brentwood Open Learning College you are allocated your personal tutor. Tutor’s help and support will be available throughout your studies with the college. He/she will assess your work and will provide you with regular feedback on your progress.
Who is this course for?
- Customers support staff
- Any customer care workers pursuing CPD
- Business owners, managers and supervisors
- Team leaders and supervisors.
- Telesales workers and operators
- Candidates seeking to expand their career opportunities
No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.