On course completion students can claim accredited certificate by paying £35 accreditation... Read more
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) is included in price
- Tutor is available to students
- NUS card is available to purchase separately
Level 1 Customer Service Course
Ready to take your career in customer service to the next level? Brentwood Open Learning College is proud to offer this exclusive Level 1 Customer Service Course – the perfect opportunity to transform your career prospects starting right now!
Today’s customer isn’t willing to accept anything other than flawless service. If businesses are unable to deliver a comprehensively pleasant and memorable experience, it’s game-over. Customers expect the brands they work with to predict and satisfy their requirements, exceed their expectations and go the extra mile as standard. It is no longer enough to simply ‘tick’ the basic boxes and expect customers to remain loyal. If you cannot give them what they expect, they’ll take their business elsewhere. Which is precisely why in the eyes of employers worldwide, qualified and capable customer service representatives are assets of priceless value.
Discover what it takes to climb the ladder in a customer service setting with this inspiring Level 1 Customer Service Course! Whether new to customer service or looking to advance an existing position, this fully-accredited course could make all the difference. Find out what makes the difference between superior and substandard customer service, exploring the capabilities, qualities and character traits of the ideal customer service representative.
If looking to enhance your CV and improve your career prospects for life, Brentwood Open Learning College is standing by to help!
Level 1 Customer Service Course
When studying for a Level 1 Certificate in Customer Service with Brentwood Open Learning College, every candidate enjoys the following benefits:
- Provision of all essential course materials and lecture notes, along with case studies, practical exercises and key supporting documentation.
- 24/7 access to our exclusive digital learning platform and convenient online assessments at the end of each unit.
- The dedicated support of an experienced, qualified and professional tutor for ongoing assistance while completing your course.
- Complete access to recommend reference books, study aids and more via our extensive e-library.
- The opportunity to earn a fully-accredited certificate from a recognised awarding organization, enhancing your CV and career prospects for life!
Our foundation-level Certificate in Customer Service has been designed to lay a strong foundation, upon which to begin building a rewarding career in a customer service setting. Ideal for candidates looking to continue their studies at a higher level or pursue entry-level positions, course content focuses on the fundamentals of contemporary customer service provision. Upon completion of the course, candidates benefit from the targeted skills and knowledge needed to step confidently into a variety of customer service roles.
Over the course of three intensive yet accessible modules, learners are introduced to the concept of customer service provision from a modern business perspective, along with an explanation of essential communication skills, how to meet customers’ expectations and strategies for dealing with difficult customers/situations.
Key skills, talents and knowledge picked up along the way include:
- A detailed understanding of the importance of quality customer service
- The confidence to handle challenging customers and difficult situations
- The ability to nurture and develop meaningful customer relationships
- Advanced communication skills for customer service applications
- The opportunity to climb the career ladder in a customer service setting
Our entry-level Customer Service Certificate is delivered over the course of three insightful modules - each concluding with an online assessment to verify your acquired knowledge and competencies. Your assigned tutor will provide you with comprehensive support at all times, in order to assist with your successful completion of each module.
- Unit 1 – What is Customer Service?
- Unit 2 – Communication Skills
- Unit 3 – Dealing with Difficult Customers
Who is this course for?
This exclusive, fully-accredited Customer Service Course is perfect for anyone with a genuine interest in climbing the ranks in a customer service setting. Whether looking to secure your first professional position or interested in promotion, targeted studies could prove invaluable. Business owners, entrepreneurs, managers, supervisors and team leaders at all levels could benefit significantly from the teachings of this exclusive distance learning program.
Brentwood Open Learning College was established to provide ambitious candidates worldwide with access to the highest-quality online courses and training programmes. Study in your own time and at your own pace, with no deadlines or time restrictions to worry about. All course materials and learning resources are included as standard, meaning the price you see is the price you pay – no hidden extras at any time. What’s more, every student benefits from the ongoing support of their own personally-assigned tutor, along with the wider Brentwood Open Learning College student support team.
If you’re ready to take the first important step toward the career you know you’re capable of, Brentwood Open Learning College is here to show you the way!
We work hard to keep all of our courses as accessible as possible for all learners. Candidates interested in our Level 1 Customer Service Certificate must meet the following requirements:
- A strong working knowledge of the English language
- Aged at least 16-years
- Access to a reliable computer and Internet connection
Upon successful completion of our Customer Service Certificate, candidates may choose to pursue an extensive range of careers including:
- Customer Care Executive
- Customer Care Operator
- Customer Care Representative
- Customer Care Manager
- Customer Care Supervisor
- Customer Consultant
- Customer Service Agent
- Customer Service Associate
- Customer Service Engineer
- Customer Service Leader
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.