Customer Service ** Retail management ** Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service **
The importance of effective customer service has been recognized in modern businesses. Valuing the customers is most important because they are the ultimate reason behind every successful business. ILC offers you the best way to learn the essentials of customer service with a Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service. This customer course has been developed under the supervision of highly skilled professionals and offers the learners a comprehensive and effective way to understand the essentials of customer services. The course aims to provide the learners with detailed knowledge about customer services and develops the knowledge in different areas. During the course, the learners will be able to understand the significance of customer service, identification of customers and their needs and how to evaluate effective customer service for a company. In addition to this, the course also provides detailed knowledge about the long-term customer relationship building and enables the learners to handle the customers more effectively. Through this course, the learners can develop the new skills and can improve their existing skills in customer services.
Inspire London College’s management and teaching staff will be there for your assistance for 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. After enrolling in this course you will get access to our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) /Moodle and all the study materials and assessments will be available /Moodle.
The following is included for online study with Inspire London College
- The success rate of this course is 100% as it is skills focused and assignment based course.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online.
- Upon successful completion students will receive an Endorsed Certificate from Ofqual recognize awarding organisation.
- Flexible online learning process without any deadlines.
- Course materials that include lecture notes, practical applications with real-world examples, and case studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
After taking this course the candidates will be able to understand;
- The significance of customer services
- The types of customers their basic needs, requirements and expectations
- Importance of relationship building and how customer relations are build
- The customer-focused strategies and organisations
- How to tackle the difficult customer
- How to handle complaints effectively
- Importance of training and development in customer services
Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service is 60 credits Endorsed certificate. To achieve a Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service learner must have to achieve a minimum 6 units with 60 Credits, 4 Mandatory Units and 2 Units from optional units.
- Introduction to Customer Service
- Customer’s Needs and Expectations
- Customer Relationship Building
- Handling Difficult Customers
- Customer Focused Organisations
- Training and Development in Customer Services
- Complaint Handling
- After studying the course material, Learner will have to attempt Final Assignment(s).
- The Assignment Brief containing the different questions will be available on VLE / Moodle. You will be assessed by ILC’s Assessor. A range of assessment methods may be used. When an assessment criteria is met, it will be graded ‘Pass’. If there is further evidence required, it will be graded ‘referred or fail’, and your assessor will give feedback as to how you can meet the criteria. You can resubmit an assignment as many times as you need to.
- All written report(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
Upon successfully completion of the course learner needs to pay for an Endorsed Certificate from an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation or from ILC (PDF format only).
Certificate of Completion from ILC (PDF format only) = £35
Endorsed Certificate from Awarding Body (Hard copy) = £89 + postage charges £15
Who is this course for?
The course will be helpful for the candidates who want to improve their skills of customer handling, want to add value to their CVs, students seeking for higher qualification in customer service, and for professionals like managers, supervisors etc.
Students seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language
- Be age 16 years or above
- Basic Knowledge of Information Communication Technologies for studying online
This course offers the different career in customer service such as;
- Client Services Coordinator
- Client Services Representative
- Client Relations Manager
- Contact Center Representative
- Customer Care Operator
- Customer Care Coordinator
- Customer Care Manager
- Customer Solution Provider
- Customer Support Specialist
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.