Customer Service Diploma Level 3
-Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service - Customer Service is the base of every successful business. The importance of effective customer service has been recognized in modern businesses. Valuing the customers is most important because they are the ultimate reason behind every successful business.
ILC offers you the best way to learn the essentials of customer service with a Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service. This customer course has been developed under the supervision of highly skilled professionals and offers the learners a comprehensive and effective way to understand the essentials of customer services.
The course aims to provide learners with detailed knowledge about customer services and develops knowledge in different areas.
During the course, the learners will be able to understand the significance of customer service, the identification of customers and their needs and how to evaluate effective customer service for a company.
In addition to this, the Customer Service course also provides detailed knowledge about the long-term customer relationship building and enables the learners to handle the customers more effectively. Through this course, the learners can develop new skills and can improve their existing skills in customer services.
Distance Learning with ILC :
Inspire London College’s team of friendly advisors, and an online tutor will be there for your assistance. After enrolling in this course, you will get access to our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) / Moodle within 24 hours, and all the study materials and assessments will be available via VLE/Moodle. The Online Tutor will be available throughout your distance learning course to give you help with specific issues, and help you through difficult topics via email within 24 hours. The Tutor will also provide you with feedback on your assignments via Moodle/VLE.
The following is included for online study with Inspire London College
- The success rate of this course is 100% as it is skills focused and assignment based course.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course via email.
- Flexible online learning process without any deadlines.
- Course material includes all the essential learning material such as lecture notes, Assessments, Quizzes (if require) in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format and other useful study links.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
After taking this course the candidates will be able to understand;
- The significance of customer service
- The types of customers their basic needs, requirements and expectations
- Importance of relationship building and how customer relations are build
- The customer-focused strategies and organisations
- How to tackle the difficult customer
- How to handle complaints effectively
- Importance of training and development in customer service
Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service is 60 credits Endorsed Course.
To achieve a Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service learner must have to achieve a minimum of 6 units with 60 Credits, 4 Mandatory Units and 2 Units from optional units.
- Introduction to Customer Service
- Customer’s Needs and Expectations
- Customer Relationship Building
- Handling Difficult Customers
- Customer Focused Organisations
- Training and Development in Customer Service
- Complaint Handling
- After reading the course material, the learner will have to attempt an assignment(s).
- The Assignment Brief containing the different questions will be available on VLE / Moodle. During the completion of the assignment, the learner can get unlimited support from an online tutor via email.
- Learner will be assessed by ILC’s assessor(s) & IV’s. When an assessment criteria is met, it will be graded as ‘Pass’.
- If there is further evidence required, it will be graded as ‘referred’, and your assessor will give feedback as to how you can meet the criteria. You can resubmit an assignment as many times as you need to.
- All written report(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
Upon successful completion of the course, learner needs to pay for an Endorsed Diploma from an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation or Certificate of Completion from ILC.
Certificate of Completion from ILC (PDF format) = £35
Certificate of Completion from ILC (Hardcopy) = £45 + postage charges £15
Endorsed Certificate from Awarding Body (Hardcopy) = £89 + postage charges £15
Who is this course for?
The Level 3 Customer Service Diploma will be helpful for the candidates who want to improve their skills of customer handling, want to add value to their CVs and for professionals like managers, supervisors etc.
There is no formal entry requirement for Customer Service course. Learners pursuing to enrol for this course should meet the following conditions.
- Be age 16 years or above
- Solid knowledge of English Language
- Working Knowledge of Information Communication Technologies for studying online i.e. Internet, Microsoft Office
- A genuine desire to study and succeed
After taking Customer Service Diploma course the students will be eligible for different careers in customer service discipline such as
customer service officer, customer Support Office, Customer relationship office and customer support assistant.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.