Churchill Square Training and Development
Add to basket or enquire
The need to lead, model, and promote the organizational values within a customer service environment is essential for business success. This e-Learning will provide you with opportunities to explore your responsibilities within your role as a leader (supervisor or manager) in a customer service environment.
FREE Self Study Guide in PDF format to accompany the course and enable you to refer back to the content in the future.
What Will Students Learn?
- Identify ways to establish links between excellence in customer service and your business practices and policies.
- Develop the skills and practices that are essential elements of a customer service-focused manager.
- Recognise what employees are looking for to be truly engaged.
- Recognise who the customers are and what they are looking for.
- Develop strategies for creating engaged employees and satisfied customers in whatever business units you manage.
What Topics are Covered?
- The six critical elements of customer service
- Understanding leadership
- Managing performance
- Onboarding and orientation
- Five practices of leadership
Who is this course for?
Anyone involved in Customer Service.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.