Churchill Square Training and Development
Add to basket or enquire
While many companies promise to deliver an incredible customer experience, some are better at delivering than others. This course is designed around six critical elements of customer service that, when the company lives them, bring customers back to experience service that outdoes the competition.
FREE Self Study Guide in PDF format to accompany the course and enable you to refer back to the content in the future.
What Will Students Learn?
- Demonstrate a customer service approach
- Understand how your own behavior affects the behavior of others
- Demonstrate confidence and skill as a problem solver
- Apply techniques to deal with difficult customers
- Make a choice to provide customer service
What Topics are Covered?
- What is customer service? Who are your customers?
- Meeting expectations
- Setting goals
- Communication skills and telephone techniques
- Dealing with difficult customers and people
- Dealing with challenges assertively
- Dealing with stress
- The first critical element: A customer service focus
- The second critical element: Defined in your organization
- The third critical element: Given life by employees
- The fourth critical element: Be a problem solver
- The fifth critical element: Measure it
- The sixth critical element: Reinforce it
Who is this course for?
Recommended for any employees who have to deal with customers.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.