Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
It takes more than technical know-how to work successfully on a helpdesk. Being organised, a strong communicator and having the ability to keep calm under pressure are all essential.
If you work on a helpdesk, or if you’re pursuing helpdesk roles, this course will help you to develop the skills you’ll need to become a vital asset to your organisation.
By attending this course you will learn the following skills:
- How to prioritise multiple tasks
- How to use step-by-step methods to prioritise tasks for the overall benefit of the organisation
- How to increase efficiency in problem-solving
- How to turn anxious users into allies by keeping them informed of every step of a solution
- How to cope with stressful situations
- How to cope with user impatience
- How to communicate with non-technical people and educate people tactfully
Key points about Hamilton Mercer’s scheduled courses:
- Attendance on this course is limited to a maximum of eight learners, so you can be sure of receiving personal attention and opportunities to work one-to-one with the trainer
- Attendees complete a Pre-Course Questionnaire prior to attending the course, so we can identify your unique learning needs and provide you with a highly personalised experience
- You will receive a Personal Development Plan to complete during the course to map your progress and help embed your new skills
- You will be awarded a certificate of training on the day of training course
Who is this course for?
- New service desk and helpdesk employees
- Experienced service desk and helpdesk employees seeking to enhance their skills
- Helpdesk managers, team leaders or supervisors who want to be able to teach their team members about best practice
- People seeking new opportunities in service desk or helpdesk-related roles
To gain maximum benefit from this course you will be asked to complete and return to us a Pre-Course Questionnaire. This will allow us to find out more about you, such as your learning needs and preferences. This will help us to deliver a more personalised learning experience for you.
The knowledge you will gain on this course will help you to:
- Succeed in service desk/helpdesk roles
- Assume a greater level of responsibility within these roles
- Stand out from the competition when applying for a new job or internal promotion
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.