Add to basket or enquire
Customer service is unquestionably a field to consider as it offers a much in demand career that is forecasted to expand within the next decade. Strong customer service skills look effortless and commonplace, although they are somewhat rare in most workplaces.
Being a customer service manager can be a fascinating career, but it only works for individuals who have the right mix of knowledge, interests, talents and disciplines.
This exquisite course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Customer Service Manager is for you.
We’ve taken this comprehensive course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
Benefits of studying Customer Service Manager:
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- CPD endorsed certification on successful completion
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
The Customer Service Manager course will help you understand the processes of serving customers and handle complaints efficiently. Grasp the responsibilities and duties of sales associates include arranging meetings and working with a variety of clients or consumers. This course will also demonstrate how to impersonate a product in an impressive style that catches the sights of the customers. A customer service career filled with challenges and barriers and the core of this course is to provide you with the endowment to anticipate and identify obstacles and gain excellent problem-solving skills for overcoming those obstacles.
This course is designed with the following modules:
- Understanding Customer Service
- Identifying Customer Expectations
- Providing Excellent Customer Service
- Focusing on Your Customer
- Customer Service and the Telephone
- Handling Complaints
- Enduring Stress
- Communication Skills
- Dealing With Challenges Assertively
- Dealing With Difficult People
- Dealing With Stress
- Meeting Expectations
- Setting Goals
- Seven Steps to Customer Problem Solving
- Telephone Techniques
- The Fifth Critical Element – Measure It
- The Fourth Critical Element – Be a Problem Solver
- The Second Critical Element – Defined in Your Organization
- The Sixth Critical Element – Reinforce It
- The Third Critical Element – Given Life by the Employees
- What is Customer Service?
- Who Are Your Customers?
- Six Critical Elements
- Understanding Leadership
- Five Practices of Leadership
- Asking the Right Questions
- Close with Vocals
- Closing Down the Voice
- Cold and Warm Calls
- Developing a Script
- Did You Hear Me?
- It’s More Than Just a Phase
- Negotiation Techniques
- News from Within
- Perfecting the Script
- Phone Tag and Getting the Call Back
- Sales by Phone
- Saying No
- Staying Out of Voice Mail Jail
- Stress Busting
- Taking Messages
- This is My Mentor
- To Serve and Delight
- Verbal Communication Techniques
- What’s Missing in Telephone Communication?
- Who are Your Customers?
- Building the Future
- Checklist for Success
- Considerations in Tool Selection
- Customer Relationship Management
- Evaluating and Reviewing Your Program
- Homegrown vs. Application Service Provider
- Requirement Driven Product Selection
- Strategies for Customer Retention
- The Development Team
- What CRM Is and Who It Serves
- Getting Started
- It Starts at the Top
- Peer Training
- How to Build Rapport
- Learn to Listen
- Manners Matter – Etiquette & Customer Service (I)
- Manners Matter – Etiquette & Customer Service (II)
- Handling Difficult Customers
- Getting the Necessary Information
- Performance Evaluations
- Training Doesn’t Stop
- Wrapping Up
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
While I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful course completion, you will qualify for a CPD certificate from One Education as proof of your new skills. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Customer Service Manager is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.Leave a review