Add to basket or enquire
This versatile FREE online Level 2 qualification will help you to develop your customer service knowledge, enhance day-to-day interactions with customers and boost your CV.
- Learn more about the delivery of excellent customer service.
- Improve your communication skills to strengthen relationships and interactions with customers and colleagues.
- Develop the knowledge and principles that underpin outstanding customer care.
- Gain or develop key transferrable skills applicable in a range of industries and sectors.
Successful completion of this course leads to a nationally-accredited Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service. This is a Government funded nationally-accredited qualification – which means that if you are eligible you can study for free!
Benefits of studying with vision2learn
- It’s FREE for eligible learners.
- Study 100% online at your own pace, whenever and wherever you like.
- Gain a vocational qualification valued by UK employers.
- One-to-one support from a dedicated tutor throughout your course.
- Free additional online and telephone customer support.
All courses are subject to availability, so apply today to secure your place.
Unit 1: Understanding the organisation
- Factors that can affect an organisation and the customer service role
- Employee rights, responsibilities and organisational procedures
- Career pathways within customer service
- How employees are supported within the customer service role
- Organisation’s policies and procedures
Unit 2: Prepare to deliver excellent customer service
- The principles of customer service in an organisation
- How customer needs and expectations are identified
- How to balance customer expectations against the organisation’s offer
- How complaints are handled
- Legislation relating to customer service
Unit 3: Communication in the customer service role
- Methods of communication with customers
- How to handle customer service information
- How to work as part of a team to provide effective customer service
- How to meet the needs of a diverse range of customers
- The importance of promoting and evaluating products and services
Unit 4: Understand customers*
- Cultural factors and how they can affect customer expectations
- How good customer service can positively influence customer loyalty
- How the reputation and image of organisations
- Identifying dissatisfied customers
*Mandatory for Innovate Awarding students
Who is this course for?
People looking to learn more about the delivery of excellent customer service and improve your communication skills to strengthen relationships and interactions with customers and colleagues.
To be eligible for a free place you must be:
- 19 or over at the start of the current academic year 31st August
- Resident of England only and does not cover Northern Ireland or Wales
- UK or EU resident of three years or longer or outside of the EU be able to provide Visa Evidence
- Your employment status or prior level of qualification may affect your eligibility to study with some colleges.
- You are able to complete the course regardless if you are working or receiving benefits. If you receive benefits, you will be asked to provide evidence in the form a current award letter.
This qualification can help you understand how customer needs and expectations are identified and how to balance customer expectations against the organisation’s offer.