Customer Service Level 1 Certificate
Customer Service Training is one of the important parts of the professional development of employees working in the Customer Service departments of any business or retail. Learn the essential customer service skills or improve the existing customer service skills to Inspire London College's Customer Service Level 1 Course. Customer Service Certification will enable you to improve your skills and knowledge of customer service and it will also help you to expand your job prospects.
Customer Service Course is aimed at those already working in a wide variety of customer service departments in hotels, banks, call centres contact centres, restaurants and retail outlets. In addition to this, the customer service course also provides detailed knowledge about the long-term customer relationship building and enables the learners to handle the customers more effectively. Through customer service course, the learners can develop new skills and can improve their existing skills in customer service.
Inspire London College’s management and teaching staff will be there for your assistance for 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. After enrolling in this course you will get access to our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) /Moodle and all the study materials and assessments will be available /Moodle.
The following is included for online study with Inspire London College
- The success rate of this course is 100% as it is skills focused and assignment based course.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online.
- Flexible online learning process without any deadlines.
- Course materials that include lecture notes, practical applications with real-world examples, and case studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- Upon successful completion, students will receive an Endorsed Certificate from Ofqual recognize awarding organisation.
After taking Customer Service Course the candidates will be able to understand;
- The importance of customer service
- The basic needs, requirements and expectations of different customers
- The process of development of different types of strategies for customers
- The customer-focused strategies and organisations
- Importance, tools and techniques of customer relationship management
Level 1 Certificate in Customer Service is 90 credits course. To achieve a Level 1 Certificate in Customer Service learner must have to achieve a minimum of 3 units with 30 Credits.
Unit 1: Basics of Customer Service
Unit 2: Understand the Customers; Needs and Expectation
Unit 3: Customer Focused Environment and CRM
- After studying the course material, Learner will have to attempt Final Assignment(s).
- The Assignment Brief containing the different questions will be available on VLE / Moodle. You will be assessed by ILC’s Assessor. A range of assessment methods may be used. When an assessment criteria is met, it will be graded ‘Pass’. If there is further evidence required, it will be graded ‘referred or fail’, and your assessor will give feedback as to how you can meet the criteria. You can resubmit an assignment as many times as you need to.
- All written report(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
Upon successful completion of the course, learner needs to pay for an Endorsed Certificate from an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation or from ILC (PDF format only).
Certificate of Completion from ILC (PDF format only) = £40
Endorsed Certificate from Awarding Body (Hardcopy) = £59 + postage charges £15
Who is this course for?
Customer Service Course is specifically designed for the individuals who want to establish their career in the customer service and for the business owners who want to develop an effective customer service program for their business.
The Customer Service Course will also be helpful for the candidates who want to improve their skills of customer handling, want to add value to their CVs, students seeking for our next level of endorsed course in customer service, and for professionals like managers, supervisors etc.
Students seeking to enrol for customer service course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language
- Be age 16 years or above
- Basic Knowledge of Information Communication Technologies for studying online
Successful completion of Customer Service Course will enable the students to progress into;
- Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service
- Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service
- Customer Service Professional Training
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.