Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Our Customer Service course will push your Customer Service skills to a new level.
Is our new one-day Customer Service course up there with the best?
We know it is!
Prepare yourself for a great, interactive and informative day where you will be given a thorough understanding of great customer service, and the skills and proven techniques to really excel in what you do.
As with all our courses, there's lots of interactivity, with questions, exercises, and discussion points.
What's more, you get a workbook for your notes as you go along, and which you keep so you can refer back to it after the course.
Introduction and Course Overview
- About the Course
- Learning Objectives
The Importance of Customer Service
- What is Customer Service?
- Who Are Your Customers?
- Customer Needs versus Wants
- What's In It For Me? (WIIFM)
Understanding Customer Expectations
- Types of Expectations
- Meeting Expectations
- The Value of Exceeding Expectations
- How Do You Exceed Expectations?
- Do Not Go Too Far!
Solving Customer Problems
- Questions, Complaints and Conflict
- Answering Questions
- Handling Complaints
- Resolving Conflict
- The 5 Stages of Solving Customer Problems
Turning Customers Around
- Dealing with Angry Customers
- Dealing with Difficult Customers
- Dealing with Unprofitable Customers
- Dealing with Customer Feedback
- Turning a Problem Into a Solution
Communication Skills for Great Customer Service
- About Communication
- Questioning Skills
- Active Listening
- Listening Quiz
Personal Skills for Great Customer Service
- Positive Mental Attitude
- Managing Stress
- Time Management
- The Likeability Factor: How Can You Be More Likeable?
The Structure of Customer Service Excellence
- The Six Pillars of Customer Service Excellence
- Moments of Truth and Delivering Excellence
- Adopting Personal Service Standards
Keeping Your Customers
- The Benefits of Customer Retention
- Customer Benefits
- The Four Levels of Customer Loyalty
- The Emotional Needs that Drive Customer Loyalty
- Are You Ready to Inspire Your Customers?
Your Personal Action Plan
- Set up your plan of action for the future
Who is this course for?
This course has been designed to suit anyone in a customer service role - either in the front line or in a supervisory or line management position.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.