UK Professional Development Academy LTD
Add to basket or enquire
Customer Service in Event Management
Understand Event Management Customer Service by taking UKPDA Customer Service event Management unit certificate. Event Management Customer Service Certificate Provide learner with opportunity to understand relation between customer service and event management and what is the importance of customer service in event management.
- Understand selling the products and services according to the customer’s requirements.
- Understand how to response difficult service and resolving customer complaints
- Understand development of customer relationship and importance of team work in customer service.
The following is included for online study with UKPDA
- Course material include all the essential learning material such as lecture notes, Assessments, Quizzes (if require) in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format and other useful study links.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online
After studying through the training manual, Learner will have to attempt Final Assignment.
The Assignment Brief containing the different questions will be available on Learning Platform. You will be assessed by UKPDA’s Assessor. A range of assessment methods may be used. When an assessment criteria is met, it will be graded ‘Pass’. If there is further evidence required, it will be graded ‘referred or fail’ and your assessor will give feedback as to how you can meet the criteria. You can resubmit an assignment as many times as you need to.
All Written report(s) / Assessment(s)are online and are taken either through or after the course, these are included in the course price.
The minimum time period to complete this training is 4 Weeks. But it is self-paced course, and the duration of completion depends on the learner’s pace and ability to give time to study.
Learners will have access to their Training via Learning Platform for up to 12 months from the date of enrolment. During this period, flexibility will be given to learners for completing the course at any time.
Upon successfully passing the course, Learner needs to pay for Certificate of Completion from UKPDA either in PDF format or Hardcopy.
Certificate of Completion (PDF format) = £29
Certificate of Completion (Hard-copy) = £40+ postage charges : local £9, international £14.
Who is this course for?
This course is intended for those learners who have keen interests in the field of Event Planning and Management. Professional men and women working in Event Management Industry can take this course for the improvement in their knowledge and skills. In addition to this, individuals struggling to enter in the industry of Event Management can also take this course.
Students seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language
- Be age 16 years or above
- Basic Knowledge of Information Communication Technologies for studying online
- Event Manager
- Event Planner
- Resource Manager at Events
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.