Challenge Training and Consultancy Limited
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Front line staff – are ultimately the Ambassadors for the company – whether they are dealing with suppliers, customers, or colleagues it is vital they get it right.
This highly practical day enables participants to review and explore the true meaning of “excellent customer service”. It focuses on the challenges – and rewards – of managing both internal and external customers effectively face to face and over the telephone.
- Flyer - download
By the end of the course, delegates will:
- Understand the differences between customer service and customer care and why they are so vital to any business.
- Understand the importance of setting and managing customer expectations and the needs and wants of different customer groups.
- Be able to communicate face to face with both internal and external customers in a confident and professional manner
- Understand the importance of creating a good first impression
- Be more self aware of both the verbal and non verbal signals that they display when communicating face to face and over the telephone with colleagues, suppliers and customers
- Be able to deal more effectively with “difficult” customers and complaints with a view to achieving mutually acceptable outcomes to ensure continued relationships into the future
Who is this course for?
participants who wish to review and explore the true meaning of “excellent customer service”
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.