Add to basket or enquire
Customer Service for Fashion Shops
Stand the chance to get a free Secretarial & PA Training when you enroll with us!!!
Access Global Edulink’s course to transform the way in which you approach fashion customer service
In this exciting course, you’ll learn what it takes to provide outstanding customer service for fashion shops. This profession has many desirable skill sets and benefits and includes understanding about the career of a personal shopper and the different types of personal shopping that exists, but with a focus on the fashion industry. The course also includes understanding body shape, and colour analysis. As a personal shopper, it’s also important to know how to take account of, and cater to, your individual client’s unique fashion requirements. Customer service and fashion experts will also teach you about trends, and the communication and protocol involved in social events. You’ll also receive valuable guidance to steer you within your career progression.
In addition, key to your customer service expertise will be learning about the many facets of consumer behaviour and how to excel in a customer service role. Learn also how to effectively attract customers to your shop. And, finally, put your newly gained personal shopping skills to practical use in terms of creating fabulous window and in-store displays, up-selling with the use of hair and make-up styling and general accessories, selling advice, and how to grow your retail presence.
All businesses that sell a product or service to the public should strive to provide their customers with the best possible service every time. This course aims to provide retail workers with the necessary skills and information needed to always put the customer first and go beyond with their service.
With this flexible course from Global Edulink, a leading worldwide online training provider, you’ll have the opportunity to get the skills you need to work in the retail industry,
* Free e-certificate (No additional cost for e-certificates)
Why You Should Choose Global Edulink
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
Course Curriculum : Customer Service for Fashion Shops
- Definition of a personal shopper
- Planning & analysis
- Fashion and trends
- Events and protocols
- Career guidance
- Understanding consumer needs
- Consumer attitudes
- Seduce customers with excellent service
- How to transform your business into a customer magnet
- Sales tips
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Having completed this course, you will be awarded the Customer Service for Fashion Shops by Global Edulink as well as a summary of the units learnt. This summary will include the specifics of the units you have learnt in the completed course. At the end of this course, you will be able to gain a professional qualification. Potential employers will view you as an asset and will recognize the level of commitment and skills you have displayed while studying this course.
Who is this course for?
- Suitable for anyone working in a retail customer service role, at all levels of employment, who wishes to improve their service skills to ensure they’re constantly and consistently achieving and exceeding their customers’ needs and expectations. This includes all employees who deal directly with customers face-to-face or over the telephone.
- Customer Care Advisor
- Sales Associate
- Garment Technologist
- Visual Consultant
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Jessica Royce asked:
Will I be able to understand the course thoroughly as an absolute beginner?
Yes, Kindly note that this profession has many desirable skill sets and benefits and includes understanding about the career of a personal shopper and the different types of personal shopping that exists, but with a focus on the fashion industry. The course also includes understanding body shape, and colour analysis. As a personal shopper, it’s also important to know how to take account of, and cater to, your individual client’s unique fashion requirements.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.