Add to basket or enquire
Deliver effortlessly brilliant customer service. Our Entry Level 3 Customer Service course will give you the expertise to land and excel in your next job!
Entry Level Certificate for Introduction to Customer Service (Entry 3) (RQF)
A City & Guilds qualification (Entry Level 3) will provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to excel in customer service, and help your CV stand out.
Customer Service is also an ideal starting point for those wanting to further advance their careers.
Course Length: This is a two week course
Course Dates: June 21, July 19
Free Course for: Anyone who is unemployed and aged 19 or over who has been living in the European Union for the last 3 years
Qualification: Entry Level 3 Certificate for Induction to Customer Service
Certified Awarding Body: City & Guilds
How Home Learning Works: Each day you will have two live, interactive Zoom sessions with our experienced and dynamic Customer Service tutor: From 9:30am - 12:30pm and 1:30pm - 4:30pm.
Plus we'll provide post-course employment assistance: get access to specially sourced job opportunities, and 1-to-1 advice on career direction, CVs, job applications, and more!
- Understand the services or products offered by the organisation
- Learn how to best serve customers – from dealing with queries to complaints
- Know how to anticipate questions from customers
- Learn the importance of active listening and clear communication with customers
- Understand how using information from customers can contribute to better customer service
- Learn how to dress to impress for a customer service job
- Learn to effectively relate to both customers and colleagues
- Discover the benefits of positive body language when dealing with customers and colleagues
- Learn the organisational procedures for a particular customer service job
- Know how to maintain good data security practices when delivering customer service
- Become aware of good health and safety practices when delivering customer service
- Understand the relevant external rules in a customer service job
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the role of customer service in an organisation and identify common customer service terms and processes
- Deliver excellent customer service and avoid common missteps
- Appropriately handle upset customers and how best to resolve complaints
- Clarify details of queries or requests to support customer service delivery
- Work effectively as part of a team to resolve problems
Who is this course for?
This qualification is 100% government funded if:
- Are unemployed in receipt of benefit (Subject to eligibility)
- On the 31st of August 2019, you were aged 19 or over
- You must currently live in England. However, anyone living in the following areas is not eligible for funding: Cambridgeshire and Peterborough, Greater Manchester, Liverpool City Region, Tees Valley, West Midlands and West of England
- You have lived in the European Union for the last 3 years (unless you have have been given a special Visa/Residence permits that gives you the permanent right to remain)
- Can provide Identifications and relevant documentation as required
- If on the 31st of August 2019, you were aged between 19-23, you need to have gained a full level 2 qualification
- Access to PC/laptop
- Must be able to commit to at least 3 hours of learning per day
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.