Add to basket or enquire
Diploma in Customer Service
Are You Looking To Develop Your Customer Service Skills?
Give your career a boost with the well-recognised Global Edulink’s Diploma in Customer Service. Global Edulink, as a leading training course provider in the UK, have created this excellent course which will allow you to improve your Customer service skills and demonstrate to employers and recruiters that you are able to provide customer service duties to the highest standards.
The Diploma in Customer Service (USA Standards) will develop knowledge and skills in key areas such as how to deliver the best customer service, customer retention, resolving customer problems, business principles, and managing your own performance and professional development.
This qualification is aimed at those already working in a wide variety of customer service settings such as hotels, banks, contact centres, restaurants and retail outlets. Learners will typically have responsibility for organising the delivery of customer service, resolving customer problems, managing team performance etc.
Customer service impacts on all occupational sectors and this qualification could lead to a wide range of jobs in customer service, including:
- Contract Centre Supervisor
- Customer Service Team Leader
- Customer Relations Advisor
- Hotel Manager
- Sales Manager
Our online course is so well designed you will feel that you are in the classroom! This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study effectively and guide you to secure your qualification.
Please Note: This Course is Based on USA Standards.
This Diploma course of Customer Service is comprehensive and is designed to cover the key areas listed below in the curriculum section. This course has been designed for 20 guided learning hours.
Module 01 : Customer Service Principles
- The Value of Customer Good Service
- Enhancing Customer Relationship
- Dealing with Customer Expectation
- Problem Solving Success
Module 02 : Customer Service Essentials
- Customer Service Essentials
Module 03 : Setting Customer Service Goals and Objectives
- Setting Customer Service Goals & Objectives
Module 04 : Communication Skills for Customer Service
- Communication Skills for Customer Service
Module 05 : Customer Service Techniques
- Customer Awareness
- Building Teamwork for Customer Service
Module 06 : How to Manage Customer Service Team
- Managing Customer Service Quality
- Improving Service Delivery
- What is Good Customer Service
Module 07 : Improving your Customer Service Leadership
- Improving Your Customer Service Leadership
Module 08 : Leading Customer Service Team
- Leading Customer Service Team
Module 09 : Team Working and Team Building
- Team Working and Team Building
Module 10 : Handling Customer Complains
- Handling Customer Complains
Module 11 : How to work with Unhappy Customers
- Dealing with Angry Customers
- Learning from Angry Customers
Module 12 : How to gain back lost Customers
- How to Gain Back Lost Customers
Module 13 : Telephone Techniques
- Telephone Techniques
Module 14 : Telephone Etiquette
- Telephone Etiquette
Module 15 : Telephone Customer Service
- Telephone Customer Service
Module 16 : Power of Telephone Courtesy
- Power of Telephone Courtesy
Module 17 : Internal Customer Service
- Internal Customer Service
Module 18 : Customer Service at Call Centres
- The CSR – A Powerful Choice
- Getting the Professional Edge
- All Important Customers
- Building Your Skills
- Building Your Skills with Technology
- Managing your Attitude
Module 19 : Social Intelligence
- Social Intelligence
Module 20 : Negotiation Skills
- Negotiation Skills
Module 21 : Time Management
- Time Management
Module 22 : Work Life Balance
- Work Life Balance
Module 23 : Stress Management at Workplace
- Stress Management at Workplace
Module 24 : Safety in the Workplace
- Safety in the Work Place
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice question assessment tests. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded Leve 3 Diploma in Customer Service.
Who is this course for?
- This qualification gives learners the opportunity to develop the skills and knowledge needed to deliver customer service in a range of industries
- This qualification is aimed at those already working in a wide variety of customer service settings such as hotels, banks, contact centres, restaurants and retail outlets
- The qualification is a competence based qualification and is suitable for a wide range of candidates in employment who wish to enhance their career prospects
- This course requires no formal prerequisites and this certification is open to everyone
- Call center manager – £29,817 per annum
- Customer Service Team Leader – £23,141 per annum
- Customer service Advisor – £17,131 per annum
- Hotel Manager – £26,723 per annum
- Sales Manager – £32,687 per annum
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Can you gain a Diploma for this course, and how many credits can you receive from this course?Answer:
Dear Manchesterlad81, Thank you for your query. Kindly note that this is a Diploma Level course and you will be given an e-Certificate in Diploma in Customer Service upon successful completion. You will also receive 16 CPD points after the completion of the course. Hope this helps. Please feel free to contact if you have any further clarifications, we will be happy to assist. Regards, Student Support TeamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.