Add to basket or enquire
Providing excellent customer service is essential to the long-term viability of every business. Diploma in Customer Service course introduces the fundamental elements of customer service and explains how they can be applied in any organization. Following this, it describes how a business can develop its customer service to the highest level.
This Customer Service Diploma will be the ideal solution and the easiest course you will experience. We will offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. This course is opened to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1Training International.
- Free E-certificate (No additional cost for E-certificates)
Why should I choose 1Training?
- Free both e-certificate and printed certificate
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- Get Tutor support Monday-Friday
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s excellent quality, competitive prices, and first class learner support. With this excellent discount course you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to enhance your CV in no time, and for less!
What skills am I going to get from this course?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll identify the benefits of great customer service.
- In this course, you’ll recognize barriers to the delivery of outstanding customer service.
- This course will teach you about different customer behaviour styles.
- On completion of this course, you’ll learn how to measure customer satisfaction level.
- Having this course, you’ll become masters of customer service techniques.
- Logging in to this course, will develop your telephone etiquettes and techniques.
- In this course, will gain your techniques for dealing with angry customers.
- At the end of this course, you’ll develop a personal action plan to improve your customer service skills.
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
1. CUSTOMER SERVICE PRINCIPLES
- The Value of Customer Good Service
- Enhancing Customer Relationship
- Dealing with Customer Expectation
- Problem Solving
- Success of Customer Service
- Exercise Files- Customer Service Principles
2. CUSTOMER SERVICE ESSENTIALS
- Customer Service Essentials
3. SETTING CUSTOMER SERVICE GOALS & OBJECTIVES
- Setting Customer Service Goals & Objectives
4. COMMUNICATION SKILLS FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Communication Skills for Customer Service
5. CUSTOMER SERVICE TECHNIQUES
- Customer Awareness
- Improving Your Customer Service Leadership
- Building Teamwork for Customer Service
- Exercise Files- Customer Service Techniques
6. HOW TO MANAGE CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM
- Managing Customer Service Quality
- Improving Service Delivery
- What is Good Customer Service
- Exercise Files- How to Manage Customer Service Team
7. IMPROVING YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE LEADERSHIP
- Improving Your Customer Service Leadership
8. LEADING CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM
- Leading Customer Service Team
9. TEAMWORKING AND TEAM BUILDING
- Team Working and Team Building
10. HANDLING CUSTOMER COMPLAINS
- Handling Customer Complains
11. HOW TO WORK WITH UNHAPPY CUSTOMERS
- Dealing with Angry Customers
- Learning from Angry Customers
- Exercise Files- How to Work with Unhappy Customers
12. HOW TO GAIN BACK LOST CUSTOMERS
- How to Gain Back Lost Customers
13. TELEPHONE TECHNIQUES
- Telephone Techniques
14. TELEPHONE ETIQUETTE
- Telephone Etiquette
15. TELEPHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Telephone Customer Service
16. POWER OF TELEPHONE COURTESY
- Power of Telephone Courtesy
17. INTERNAL CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Internal Customer Service
18. CUSTOMER SERVICE AT CALL CENTRES
- The CSR – A Powerful Choice
- Getting the Professional Edge
- All Important Customers
- Building Your Skills
- Building Your Skills with Technology
- Managing your Attitude
19. SOCIAL INTELLIGENCE
- Social Intelligence
20. NEGOTIATION SKILLS
- Negotiation Skills
21. TIME MANAGEMENT
- Time Management
22. WORK LIFE BALANCE
- Work Life Balance
23. STRESS MANAGEMENT AT WORKPLACE
- Stress Management at Workplace
24. SAFETY IN THE WORK PLACE
- Safety in the Work Place
How will I be assessed?
- At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a free e-certificate, and only need to pay £19 for your printed certificate.
What Certification am I going to receive?
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a Customer Service Diploma. Anyone eligible for certification will receive both FREE e-certificate (PDF format), and printed certificate.
Who is this course for?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Personal assistant & Receptionist
- Secretary or Assistant for a company director
- New or Temporary staff
- Office Administrators & Office managers
- Office clerk, Marketing assistant or Marketing manager
- Customer service team member or supervisor
- Customer Service Team Leader or Customer Relations Advisor
- Sales or Hotel manager
You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
There are different paths in which your career could develop. You can be a;
- Customer Service Supervisor
- Contract Centre Supervisor
- Customer Service Team Leader
- Customer Relations Advisor
- Hotel Manager
- Sales Manager
- Customer Service Manager
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
kindly i am interested and would like to pursue the course please how would i start it straight away and get certification
Dear langat Thank you very much for your query. Please click on the Add to basket button and enroll online. Hurry up to grab the discount, As it ends soon. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Lynne F asked:
It states that the exam cost is not included in the price, how much will the exam cost?
Dear Lynne Thank you very much for your query. At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course. Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a free e-certificate, and only need to pay £19 for your printed certificate. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Considering a career in mortgage advise would this be a good course to study alongside that?
Dear Sarah Thank you very much for your query. This is a good course for you to gain knowledge and a qualification in csutomer service. Please refer the points displayed under "Whom is this for" and the "career path". As any business field involves in customer service this is an ideal course for you. Hurry up to grab the discount as it ends soon. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.