Customer Service Diploma (CPD Accredited)
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) not included in price & must be purchased separately
Providing excellent customer service is essential to the long-term viability of every business. Diploma in Customer Service course introduces the fundamental elements of customer service and explains how they can be applied in any organization. Following this, it describes how a business can develop its customer service to the highest level.
Our online courses offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are open to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by IAP.
1. CUSTOMER SERVICE PRINCIPLES
- The Value of Customer Good Service
- Enhancing Customer Relationship
- Dealing with Customer Expectation
- Problem Solving
- Success of Customer Service
- Exercise Files- Customer Service Principles
2. CUSTOMER SERVICE ESSENTIALS
- Customer Service Essentials
3. SETTING CUSTOMER SERVICE GOALS & OBJECTIVES
- Setting Customer Service Goals & Objectives
4. COMMUNICATION SKILLS FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Communication Skills for Customer Service
5. CUSTOMER SERVICE TECHNIQUES
- Customer Awareness
- Improving Your Customer Service Leadership
- Building Teamwork for Customer Service
- Exercise Files- Customer Service Techniques
6. HOW TO MANAGE CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM
- Managing Customer Service Quality
- Improving Service Delivery
- What is Good Customer Service
- Exercise Files- How to Manage Customer Service Team
7. IMPROVING YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE LEADERSHIP
- Improving Your Customer Service Leadership
8. LEADING CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM
- Leading Customer Service Team
9. TEAMWORKING AND TEAM BUILDING
- Team Working and Team Building
10. HANDLING CUSTOMER COMPLAINS
- Handling Customer Complains
11. HOW TO WORK WITH UNHAPPY CUSTOMERS
- Dealing with Angry Customers
- Learning from Angry Customers
- Exercise Files- How to Work with Unhappy Customers
12. HOW TO GAIN BACK LOST CUSTOMERS
- How to Gain Back Lost Customers
13. TELEPHONE TECHNIQUES
- Telephone Techniques
14. TELEPHONE ETIQUETTE
- Telephone Etiquette
15. TELEPHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Telephone Customer Service
16. POWER OF TELEPHONE COURTESY
- Power of Telephone Courtesy
17. INTERNAL CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Internal Customer Service
18. CUSTOMER SERVICE AT CALL CENTRES
- The CSR – A Powerful Choice
- Getting the Professional Edge
- All Important Customers
- Building Your Skills
- Building Your Skills with Technology
- Managing your Attitude
19. SOCIAL INTELLIGENCE
- Social Intelligence
20. NEGOTIATION SKILLS
- Negotiation Skills
21. TIME MANAGEMENT
- Time Management
22. WORK LIFE BALANCE
- Work Life Balance
23. STRESS MANAGEMENT AT WORKPLACE
- Stress Management at Workplace
24. SAFETY IN THE WORK PLACE
- Safety in the Work Place
What skills will I gain?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll identify the benefits of great customer service.
- In this course, you’ll recognize barriers to the delivery of outstanding customer service.
- This course will teach you about different customer behaviour styles.
- On completion of this course, you’ll learn how to measure customer satisfaction level.
- Having this course, you’ll become masters of customer service techniques.
- Logging in to this course, will develop your telephone etiquettes and techniques.
- In this course, will gain your techniques for dealing with angry customers.
- At the end of this course, you’ll develop a personal action plan to improve your customer service skills.
Learners will have 60 days access to their chosen course. If you need more time to complete the course, select the 365-day learning option on our website.The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
How will I be assessed?
- You will have one Quiz and one Assignment. Pass Mark is 50%.
- You only need to pay £89 for assessment and certification when you submit your assignment.
What Certification am I going to receive?
If you pass the exam successfully then you will be awarded a Diploma in Customer Service.
Who is this course for?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Personal assistant & Receptionist
- Secretary or Assistant for a company director
- New or Temporary staff
- Office Administrators & Office managers
- Office clerk, Marketing assistant or Marketing manager
- Customer service team member or supervisor
- Customer Service Team Leader or Customer Relations Advisor
- Sales or Hotel manager
You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
There are different paths in which your career could develop. You can be a;
- Customer Service Supervisor
- Contract Centre Supervisor
- Customer Service Team Leader
- Customer Relations Advisor
- Hotel Manager
- Sales Manager
- Customer Service Manager
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.