Customer Service Course
On course completion students can claim accredited certificate by paying £75 accreditation... Read more
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) is included in price
- Tutor is available to students
Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service
Take a step closer to a rewarding career in advanced customer service, with a little help from CPD Courses! Discover what it means to provide every customer with a memorable experience and enjoy enhanced career prospects for life with this insightful Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service!
In the business world, the quality of the customer service and organisation provides can determine whether it succeeds or fails. The modern consumer is showing growing preference to brands that focus on customer service as their key priority – over and above factors like product choice and even low prices. Quality customer service brings the kind of loyalty that cannot be purchased at any price. Substandard customer service can wreak irreparable damage on even the strongest and most established reputations. For those who truly master the art of high-end customer service provision, career opportunities spanning most sectors on a global basis are limitless in scope.
This popular Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service has been designed for anyone looking to excel in any customer service environment. Suitable for newcomers and existing employees alike, candidates explore the skills, talents and character traits needed to become a true customer service expert. Whether pursuing promotion or simply looking to improve your personal competencies, this fully-accredited course from CPD Courses comes highly recommended!
Study today for a brighter tomorrow and enjoy enhanced career prospects for life!
Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service
When studying for a Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service with CPD Courses, every candidate enjoys the following benefits:
- Provision of all essential course materials and lecture notes, along with case studies, practical exercises and key supporting documentation.
- 24/7 access to our exclusive digital learning platform and convenient online assessments at the end of each unit.
- The dedicated support of an experienced, qualified and professional tutor for ongoing assistance while completing your course.
- Complete access to recommend reference books, study aids and more via our extensive e-library.
- The opportunity to earn a fully-accredited certificate from a recognised awarding organization, enhancing your CV and career prospects for life!
This entry-level Certificate in Customer Service provides candidates with a concise overview of professional customer service techniques from a contemporary business perspective. The course has been designed to help take those with limited customer service experience (or no prior knowledge whatsoever) to the next level in any customer service setting. Upon completion of the course, candidates are primed and readied to take on more advanced customer service duties and responsibilities with confidence.
Delivered over the course of four intensive modules, candidates explore the concept of quality customer service provision, along with effective telephone techniques, how to deal with challenging customers and scenarios, the importance of identifying customer expectations and how to exceed them with every encounter.
Key skills, talents and knowledge picked up along the way include:
- A detailed understanding of the importance of quality customer service
- The confidence to handle challenging customers and difficult situations
- Advanced telephone communication skills
- The ability to nurture and develop meaningful customer relationships
- The opportunity to climb the career ladder in a customer service setting
Our entry-level Customer Service Certificate is delivered over the course of four insightful modules - each concluding with an online assessment to verify your acquired knowledge and competencies. Your assigned tutor will provide you with comprehensive support at all times, in order to assist with your successful completion of each module.
- Module 1 – What is Customer Service
- Module 2 – Telephone Techniques
- Module 3 – Dealing with Difficult Customers
- Module 4 – Solving Customers' Problems
Who is this course for?
We’ve designed our Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service with comprehensive flexibility and accessibility in mind. Suitable for anyone looking to build a rewarding career in customer service, both jobseekers and existing members of the workforce alike could find this exclusive program invaluable. In addition, business owners and entrepreneurs could benefit from targeted customer service training, as could managers, supervisors and team leaders at all levels.
CPD Courses is proud to offer a uniquely flexible approach to distance learning, open to candidates with the desire to succeed on a global basis. Our courses are free from the usual deadlines and time restrictions, with course materials accessible 24/7 via our innovative digital learning platform. Candidates are assisted from start to finish by their own personally-assigned tutors and all assignments and assessments can be completed remotely – no classroom exams or in-person meetings required.
With enrolment open 365 days a year, why not take that first important step towards the career you know you’re capable of today?
We work hard to keep all of our courses as accessible as possible for all learners. Candidates interested in our Level 2Customer Service Certificate must meet the following requirements:
- A strong working knowledge of the English language
- Aged at least 16-years
- Access to a reliable computer and Internet connection
Upon successful completion of our Customer Service Certificate, candidates may choose to pursue an extensive range of careers including:
- Customer Care Executive
- Customer Care Operator
- Customer Care Representative
- Customer Care Manager
- Customer Care Supervisor
- Customer Consultant
- Customer Liaison Officer
- Customer Relationship Specialist
- Customer Service Associate
- Customer Service Engineer
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.