Add to basket or enquire
Learn how to go beyond the basics of serving your customers. The Customer Service Basics course teaches learners the fundamentals of customer service that can be applied in a practical environment. Learn to adopt a positive attitude and improve in your communication skills when addressing customers. We often bring our own attitudes and baggage into our jobs. However, customer service requires that you leave all those behind. The customer is the sole focus of the conversation and your goal is to keep them happy and satisfied. The Customer Service Basics is a must have skill for employees to build new communicative patterns and techniques.
- Understanding the overall fundamentals of customer service.
- Learn how to identify internal and external customers.
- Learn how to interact with customers in a positive manner.
- Be effective in your communication.
- Learn how to create a memorable experience for your customers.
- Module 01: Understanding Customer Service
- Module 02: Focusing on the Customer
- Module 03: Customer Service and the Telephone
- Module 04: Handling Complaints
- Module 05: Enduring Stress
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the Customer Service Basics course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in Customer Service Basics.
The certificate will be awarded by CPD and iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
Who is this course for?
- The course is aimed at individuals employed in customer service positions
- Learners who want to gain employment in customer service.
- For anyone interested in improving their customer service skills.
- If you want to learn the true art of customer service.
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English and basic IT knowledge
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
- Customer Service Supervisor – £18,036 per annum
- Customer Service Representative – £17,499 per annum
- Sales Manager – £29,690 per annum
- Receptionist – £15,961 per annum
- Hotel Receptionist – £7.14 per hour
- Personal Assistant – £25,003 per annum
- Customer Service Officer £17,433 per annum
- Customer Service Team Leader £22,445 per annum
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.