Add to basket or enquire
Our popular Customer Service and Relation Management Course content is high-quality, in-depth, and designed by industry experts.
Condensed into separate bite-size modules, the course teaches you everything you need to know for success in the profession.
If you’re looking to carve out a career in customer service and relationship management, then this is the course for you. Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is a business strategy for maximizing shareholder value through acquiring, enhancing and retaining desired customers. This Customer Service and Relation Management Course will examine the concepts, processes and technologies an organization uses to achieve superior performance through client intelligence. Aligning business activities around the client creates an opportunity to collect an extensive quantity of client-related descriptive and behavioral data that will be very useful. The course seeks to improve development in the service industries, addressing the need for better customer relationships. The course will give you the knowledge and skills you need to know in relation to customer service, \Business communications, Doing your best for the organisation, managing customer relationships, and becoming a customer service professional.
Benefits of studying the Customer Service and Relation Management Course
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
************************** Course Modules **************************
Understanding Customer Service
- Understanding Customer Service
- Identifying Customer Expectations
- Providing Excellent Customer Service
- Focusing on the Customer
- Customer Service and the Telephone
- Handling Complaints
- Enduring Stress
- Identifying Basic Communication Techniques
- Formal and Informal Communication
- Describing Verbal and Non-verbal Communication
- Understanding Body Language
- Making Effective Presentations
- Fundamentals of Productive Meetings
- Written Communication
- Electronic Communication
- Creating Graphics for Business Communication
- Communicating Static Information
- Communicating Dynamic Information
Effectively Working for Your Boss
- Representing Your Boss
- Communicating Your Boss’s Decisions
- Supporting Your Boss and Colleagues
- Building a Partnership with Your Boss
- Identifying Goals
- Energy Distribution
- Time Logs
- Personal World View
- A Building Your Toolbox
- Establishing Your Action Plan
- What is Customer Service?
- Who Are Your Customers?
- Six Critical Elements
- Understanding Leadership
- Five Practices of Leadership
- Asking the Right Questions
- Close with Vocals
- Closing Down the Voice
- Cold and Warm Calls
- Developing Your Script
- Did You Hear Me?
- It’s More Than Just a Phase
- Negotiation Techniques
- News from Within
- Perfecting the Script
- Phone Tag and Getting the Call Back
- Sales by Phone
- Saying No
- Staying Out of Voice Mail Jail
- Stress Busting
- Taking Messages
- This is My Mentor
- To Serve and Delight
- Who are Your Customers?
Customer Relationship Management Training
- Customer Relationship Management
- What CRM Is and Who It Serves
- Checklist for Success
- Requirement Driven Product Selection
- Considerations in Tool Selection
- Strategies for Customer Retention
- Building the Future
- Homegrown vs. Application Service Provider
- The Development Team
- Evaluating and Reviewing Your Program
Relationship with Customers
- Good Customer Relationship – Why is it Important?
- Understanding Your Customers
- How to Calculate Customer’s Lifetime Value
- How to Keep Your Customers Happy?
- How to Get Your Customers to Say ‘Wow!’
- Proven Methods of Customer Retention
- The Art of Customer Follow-up
- Loyalty Marketing Program
- Promotional Items to Enhance Customer Relations
- Handling Customer’s Complaints
- How to Deal with Difficult Customers
- Introducing the Seven Deadly Sins of Customer Service!
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software – The Benefits
- Choosing a CRM Program
- Customer Service over the Phone
Customer Relations and Dealing
- Positive attitude maintenance
- How to Manage your Stress (internal)
- How to Manage your Stress (external)
- Analytical skills
- Challenging Customers
- Phoning the customers
- Face to face customers
- Delicately handling customers
- Examples of Challenging customers
- Follow up!
Becoming A Customer Service Professional
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two: The Importance of Safety
- Module Three – Establishing Your Attitude
- Module Four – Identifying and Addressing Customer Needs
- Module Five – Generating Return Business
- Module Six – In-Person Customer Service
- Module Seven – Giving Customer Service over the Phone
- Module Eight – Providing Electronic Customer Service
- Module Nine – Recovering Difficult Customers
- Module Ten – Understanding When to Escalate
- Module Eleven – Ten Things You Can Do to WOW Customers Every Time
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
What you will be able to do on completion of the course
- Discuss key customer service elements
- Listen to, question and confirm customers’ needs.
- Understand different leadership styles, the fundamentals of creating customer-focused environments and the value of reward and recognition schemes
- Develop a customer service strategy
- Introduce a new program to current employees.
- Understand effective training and development methods
- Improve your communication skills
- Understand the knowledge and principles that underpin outstanding customer care
- Build long-term customer relations
- Turn an unprofitable customer into a profitable customer.
- Know the value and impact of listening to customers
- Handle complaints from a business perspective
- Understand the relationship between employee satisfaction and its resulting impact on customer service.
- Gain transferable skills applicable in a range of industries and sectors.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion PDF certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of £9.99
Who is this course for?
This course is perfect for trying to learn potential professional skills and those looking to become a customer service and relations manager.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.