Add to basket or enquire
Customer service training isn’t just essential for shop workers. If you work in food service, public transport, the leisure industry, an online retailer, a call centre, and many other places, customer service skills are a requirement. Designed to enhance face-to-face, telephone, and electronic communication with your customers, this Customer Service Advisor course provides you with all the essential skills you need to ensure a positive experience and repeat business
Customers are the heart of any business, and if you work in any role that is customer-facing, excellent customer service skills are essential. This Customer Service Advisor Course is ideal for anyone who deals with customers regularly and wants to ensure customer satisfaction every time.
What You Will Learn From the Customer Service Advisor Course:
- Learn the basics of customer service and what great customer service actually looks like.
- Establish your attitude towards customers and learn how to stay positive.
- Explore identifying and addressing customer needs.
- Discover how good customer service skills can help with generating return business.
- Look at the advantages and disadvantages of in-person customer service.
- Study telephone customer service and how to listen effectively to a customer’s needs.
- Learn about the Star framework and how to speak like a star!
- Gain a firm understanding of how to recover difficult customers.
Why choose this course
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Full Tutor Support on Weekdays
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
********** Course Modules***********
**Customer Service Advisor**
Module 1: Who We Are and What We Do
- Who Are Customers?
- What Is Customer Service?
- Who Are Customer Service Providers?
Module 2: Establishing Your Attitude
- Appearance Counts!
- The Power of a Smile
- Staying Energized
- Staying Positive
Module 3: Identifying and Addressing Customer Needs
- Understanding the Customer’s Situation
- Staying Outside the Box
- Meeting Basic Needs
- Going the Extra Mile
Module 4: Generating Return Business
- Following Up
- Addressing Complaints
- Turning Difficult Customers Around
Module 5: In-Person Customer Service
- Dealing with At-Your-Desk Requests
- The Advantages and Disadvantages of In-Person Customer Service
- Using Body Language to Your Advantage
Module 6: Giving Customer Service over the Phone
- The Advantages and Disadvantages of Telephone Communication
- Telephone Etiquette
- Tips and Tricks
Module 7: Phone Etiquette
- Building Rapport
- Speaking Clearly- Tone of Voice
- Effective Listening
Module 8: Tools
- Utilizing Sales Scripts
- Making the Script Your Own
- The Sales Dashboard
Module 9: Speaking Like a Star
- S= Situation
- T= Task 48
- A= Action
Module 10: Providing Electronic Customer Service
- The Advantages and Disadvantages of Electronic Communication
- Understanding Netiquette
- Tips and Tricks
- Eliminate Electronic Ping Pong
Module 11: Recovering Difficult Customers
- De-Escalating Anger
- Establishing Common Ground
- Setting Your Limits
- Managing Your Own Emotions
Module 12: Understanding When to Escalate
- Dealing with Vulgarity
- Coping with Insults
- Dealing with Legal and Physical Threats
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion PDF certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of £9.99.
Who is this course for?
Whether you're an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this Customer Service Advisor course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and a professional qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Customer Service Advisor is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.