Add to basket or enquire
Develop in-demand skills for a better future with a super-saver bundle deal with 230 CPD points for just £119 and instantly save £1580!
This Customer Service Advisor bundle includes 1 best selling Quality Licence Scheme-endorsed course with 5 additional CPD-accredited course, expert assistance and course assessment. Enjoy 12 months access to this bundle of courses FREE of charge and master a range of in-demand professional skills to advance your career. No hidden costs — simply enrol this Customer Service Advisor bundle and get certified from Quality Licence Scheme.
This Customer Service Advisor bundle package includes:
- Quality Licence Scheme-endorsed Customer Service Advisor with endorsed certificate
- 5 additional CPD courses —
- Office Skills for Customer Service
- Dealing With Difficult People In Life & Work
- Effective Communication Skills
- Training For Anxiety & Stress Management
- Time Management Diploma
Dedicated tutor support and 24/7 customer support are available to all students with this premium quality Customer Service Advisor bundle. Get the help you require and the answers to all your queries throughout the comprehensive syllabus of this Customer Service Advisor bundle.
This premium online course titled Customer Service Advisor bundle ensures your professional development with Quality Licence Scheme & CPD accreditation. You’ll have the privilege of learning in your own time, at your own pace and earning an accredited certification.
With this Customer Service Advisor bundle program, success becomes a lot easier that enables you to monetise your skills. This Customer Service Advisor bundle is designed for both part-time and full-time students and can be completed at a pace that suits your learning style.
Why People Enrol this Customer Service Advisor bundle From One Education:
- Receive an Quality Licence Scheme-endorsed certificate upon successful completion of the Customer Service Advisor bundle
- 5 additional CPD courses to enrich your knowledge and skills
- Learning materials of our Customer Service Advisor bundle contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all Customer Service Advisor bundle content for a full year
- Complete the Customer Service Advisor bundle at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our Customer Service Advisor bundle
Here is a curriculum breakdown of the Quality Licence Scheme-endorsed Customer Service Advisor:
Customer Service Advisor Course
- Understanding Customer Service
- Identifying Customer Expectations
- Providing Excellent Customer Service
- Focusing on Your Customer
- Customer Service and the Telephone
- Handling Complaints
- Enduring Stress
- Communication Skills
- Dealing With Challenges Assertively
- Dealing With Difficult People
- Dealing With Stress
- Meeting Expectations
- Setting Goals
- Seven Steps to Customer Problem Solving
- Telephone Techniques
- The Fifth Critical Element – Measure It
- The Fourth Critical Element – Be a Problem Solver
- The Second Critical Element – Defined in Your Organization
- The Sixth Critical Element – Reinforce It
- The Third Critical Element – Given Life by the Employees
- What is Customer Service?
- Who Are Your Customers?
- Six Critical Elements
- Understanding Leadership
- Five Practices of Leadership
- Asking the Right Questions
- Close with Vocals
- Closing Down the Voice
- Cold and Warm Calls
- Developing a Script
- Did You Hear Me?
- It’s More Than Just a Phase
- Negotiation Techniques
- News from Within
- Perfecting the Script
- Phone Tag and Getting the Call Back
- Sales by Phone
- Saying No
- Staying Out of Voice Mail Jail
- Stress Busting
- Taking Messages
- This is My Mentor
- To Serve and Delight
- Verbal Communication Techniques
- What’s Missing in Telephone Communication?
- Who are Your Customers?
- Building the Future
- Checklist for Success
- Considerations in Tool Selection
- Customer Relationship Management
- Evaluating and Reviewing Your Program
- Homegrown vs. Application Service Provider
- Requirement Driven Product Selection
- Strategies for Customer Retention
- The Development Team
- What CRM Is and Who It Serves
- Getting Started
- It Starts at the Top
- Peer Training
- How to Build Rapport
- Learn to Listen
- Manners Matter – Etiquette & Customer Service (I)
- Manners Matter – Etiquette & Customer Service (II)
- Handling Difficult Customers
- Getting the Necessary Information
- Performance Evaluations
- Training Doesn’t Stop
- Wrapping Up
How is the Customer Service Advisor bundle assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to claim a certificate endorsed by Quality Licence Scheme.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the Customer Service Advisor bundle, learners will get an endorsed certificate (included with the course) delivered right at their doorstep by post, without paying a single penny! Note that, learners residing outside the UK has to pay a £10 postage charge.
CPD & IAO Accredited Certification from One Education
After successfully completing the MCQ assessment of this Customer Service Advisor bundle, you will also qualify for a CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Who is this course for?
The Customer Service Advisor bundle training is ideal for highly motivated individuals who want to enhance their professional skills and train for the job they want! This Customer Service Advisor bundle also suits people aspiring for some in-depth knowledge on this topic and keep up to date with the latest information.
Study the Customer Service Advisor bundle today and increase your professional skillset from the comfort of your home!
There are no formal entry requirements for the Customer Service Advisor bundle, with enrollment open to anyone! Anyone and everyone with a knack for learning can enrol this course without any hesitation.
Learn online from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Study when it suits you and complete the Customer Service Advisor bundle at your own pace.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy, as well as being over the age of 16.
Studying the Customer Service Advisor bundle is designed to help you get the job of your dreams, or even that promotion you’ve been waiting for a long time. Learn the essential skills and knowledge you need to exceed in your professional life with the help & guidance from our Customer Service Advisor bundle.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.