Add to basket or enquire
Our Customer Service Advisor is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme, ensuring your newly-acquired skills will enhance your professional development.
Have you ever thought of pursuing a career in customer service? If there is one skill you should aim to master, then customer service skill is it.
Skilled customer service professionals are always in high demand. Enrol in this Customer Service Advisor Course and earn the right skill and experience which further help you to find yourself in demand.
The course will help you get started in customer service and teach you the arts you need to shine your career in the relevant fields.
This training course is offered online, which gives you the powers to study at your own pace and in your own time. You can study this course on a full-time or part-time basis and receive the education you need to achieve your dream of becoming a customer service adviser.
Why People Enrol this Customer Service Advisor From One Education:
- Receive an Endorsed certificate upon successful completion of the Customer Service Advisor
- Learning materials of our Customer Service Advisor contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all Customer Service Advisor course content for a full year
- Complete the Customer Service Advisor at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our Customer Service Advisor
We’ve taken this comprehensive Customer Service Advisor Course and broken it down into 68 manageable units which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of this skills. It really is a sure pathway to success.
This course is designed with the following modules:
Customer Service Advisor Course
- Understanding Customer Service
- Identifying Customer Expectations
- Providing Excellent Customer Service
- Focusing on Your Customer
- Customer Service and the Telephone
- Handling Complaints
- Enduring Stress
- Communication Skills
- Dealing With Challenges Assertively
- Dealing With Difficult People
- Dealing With Stress
- Meeting Expectations
- Setting Goals
- Seven Steps to Customer Problem Solving
- Telephone Techniques
- The Fifth Critical Element – Measure It
- The Fourth Critical Element – Be a Problem Solver
- The Second Critical Element – Defined in Your Organization
- The Sixth Critical Element – Reinforce It
- The Third Critical Element – Given Life by the Employees
- What is Customer Service?
- Who Are Your Customers?
- Six Critical Elements
- Understanding Leadership
- Five Practices of Leadership
- Asking the Right Questions
- Close with Vocals
- Closing Down the Voice
- Cold and Warm Calls
- Developing a Script
- Did You Hear Me?
- It’s More Than Just a Phase
- Negotiation Techniques
- News from Within
- Perfecting the Script
- Phone Tag and Getting the Call Back
- Sales by Phone
- Saying No
- Staying Out of Voice Mail Jail
- Stress Busting
- Taking Messages
- This is My Mentor
- To Serve and Delight
- Verbal Communication Techniques
- What’s Missing in Telephone Communication?
- Who are Your Customers?
- Building the Future
- Checklist for Success
- Considerations in Tool Selection
- Customer Relationship Management
- Evaluating and Reviewing Your Program
- Homegrown vs. Application Service Provider
- Requirement Driven Product Selection
- Strategies for Customer Retention
- The Development Team
- What CRM Is and Who It Serves
- Getting Started
- It Starts at the Top
- Peer Training
- How to Build Rapport
- Learn to Listen
- Manners Matter – Etiquette & Customer Service (I)
- Manners Matter – Etiquette & Customer Service (II)
- Handling Difficult Customers
- Getting the Necessary Information
- Performance Evaluations
- Training Doesn’t Stop
- Wrapping Up
How is the Customer Service Advisor assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to order a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the Customer Service Advisor, learners will be able to order an endorsed certificate as proof of their achievement. Hardcopy of this certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme can be ordered and received straight to your home by post, by paying —
- Within the UK: £109
- International: £109 + £10 (postal charge) = £119
IAO Accredited Certification from One Education
After successfully completing this Customer Service Advisor, you will qualify for the IAO accredited certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in both PDF & hardcopy format, which can be received by paying —
- PDF Certificate: £9
- Hardcopy Certificate (within the UK): £15
- Hardcopy Certificate (international): £15 + £10 (postal charge) = £25
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills.
The Customer Service Advisor Course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Customer Service Advisor. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Customer Service Advisor is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
This Customer Service Advisor will help you procure a job in the relevant field and will allow you to advance your career. Many job roles will be available for you to explore after completing this Customer Service Advisor. This also increases your competency to be eligible for promotions at work.
Enrol now and take your career to the next step with One Education.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Once the payment is made,will we have access immediately or what is the timeframe to receive the login details to be able to start the course?
Hi Maria, Thanks for reaching out. The formal time-frame to receive the login details within 48 hours of purchasing the course. However, learners usually receive it within a day. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Can I do the course on my iPhone?
Dear Harriet, Thank you for contacting us. Yes, the iPhone is compatible to do the course. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.