Add to basket or enquire
Have you ever thought of pursuing a career in customer service? If there is one skill you should aim to master, then customer service skill is it.
Skilled customer service professionals are always in high demand. Enrol in this Customer Service Advisor Course and earn the right qualification and experience which further help you to find yourself in demand.
The course will help you get started in customer service and teach you the arts you need to shine your career in the relevant fields.
This training course is offered online, which gives you the powers to study at your own pace and in your own time. You can study this course on a full-time or part-time basis and receive the education you need to achieve your dream of becoming a customer service adviser.
We’ve taken this comprehensive Customer Service Advisor Course and broken it down into 68 manageable units which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of this skills. It really is a sure pathway to success.
This course is designed with the following modules:
Customer Service Advisor Course
- Understanding Customer Service
- Identifying Customer Expectations
- Providing Excellent Customer Service
- Focusing on Your Customer
- Customer Service and the Telephone
- Handling Complaints
- Enduring Stress
- Communication Skills
- Dealing With Challenges Assertively
- Dealing With Difficult People
- Dealing With Stress
- Meeting Expectations
- Setting Goals
- Seven Steps to Customer Problem Solving
- Telephone Techniques
- The Fifth Critical Element – Measure It
- The Fourth Critical Element – Be a Problem Solver
- The Second Critical Element – Defined in Your Organization
- The Sixth Critical Element – Reinforce It
- The Third Critical Element – Given Life by the Employees
- What is Customer Service?
- Who Are Your Customers?
- Six Critical Elements
- Understanding Leadership
- Five Practices of Leadership
- Asking the Right Questions
- Close with Vocals
- Closing Down the Voice
- Cold and Warm Calls
- Developing a Script
- Did You Hear Me?
- It’s More Than Just a Phase
- Negotiation Techniques
- News from Within
- Perfecting the Script
- Phone Tag and Getting the Call Back
- Sales by Phone
- Saying No
- Staying Out of Voice Mail Jail
- Stress Busting
- Taking Messages
- This is My Mentor
- To Serve and Delight
- Verbal Communication Techniques
- What’s Missing in Telephone Communication?
- Who are Your Customers?
- Building the Future
- Checklist for Success
- Considerations in Tool Selection
- Customer Relationship Management
- Evaluating and Reviewing Your Program
- Homegrown vs. Application Service Provider
- Requirement Driven Product Selection
- Strategies for Customer Retention
- The Development Team
- What CRM Is and Who It Serves
- Getting Started
- It Starts at the Top
- Peer Training
- How to Build Rapport
- Learn to Listen
- Manners Matter – Etiquette & Customer Service (I)
- Manners Matter – Etiquette & Customer Service (II)
- Handling Difficult Customers
- Getting the Necessary Information
- Performance Evaluations
- Training Doesn’t Stop
- Wrapping Up
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate at a cost of £9 and Hardcopy Certificate for £15.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Customer Service Advisor Course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Once the payment is made,will we have access immediately or what is the timeframe to receive the login details to be able to start the course?
Hi Maria, Thanks for reaching out. The formal time-frame to receive the login details within 48 hours of purchasing the course. However, learners usually receive it within a day. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Can I do the course on my iPhone?
Dear Harriet, Thank you for contacting us. Yes, the iPhone is compatible to do the course. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.