Add to basket or enquire
Customer service plays a vital role in business success; an essential skill required for building brand loyalty and standing out from the competition. If you work in a client-facing role or are looking to fast track a career in the customer service sector and wish to gain the credentials and knowledge to excel in your field, then the Customer Service – Representative course is for you.
Through case studies and video guidance you will learn how to master customer service skills to provide an exceptional customer service experience and deal with every type of customer professionally. It covers telephone etiquette, customer communication techniques, total quality management, customer retention, and much more.
Highlights of The Customer Service – Representative:
- Understand the key to creating a quality customer service experience
- Know how to handle difficult customers with skill and professionalism
- Boost customer satisfaction by understanding what your customers want and how they shop
- Provide an exceptional phone service to win over prospective customers and boost brand loyalty
- Fast track your career by gaining the skills required to excel in customer service roles
- Understand why customer service is so important and the key to business success
- Sharpen your communication and interpersonal skills to excel in any customer-facing role
- Identify the fundamental principles of total quality management (TQM)
We’ve taken this comprehensive Customer Service – Representative Course and broken it down into manageable 15 units which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of this skills. It really is a sure pathway to success.
This course is designed with the following 15 units:
Customer Service - Representative
- WHY Customer Service Is CRITICAL To Your Business!
- Good Isn’t Good Enough!
- We Are ALL in the “Helping Field”
- Providing “Concierge” Level Of Service
- The 5 Tenets Of TQM
- How To Boost Customer Satisfaction
- How To Avoid The 10 Deadly Sins Of Customer Service!
- More Money $$$ – Through Customer Retention
- How Much Is A Customer Worth? $$$
- Do You Understand Your Customer?
- Dealing With Difficult Customers
- “LEAP” Into Customer Service!
- Exceptional Phone Service
- WHY Customers Buy From YOU! $$$
- BONUS LECTURE!!! FINAL TIPS!!!
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised certificate and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate at a cost of £9 and Hardcopy Certificate for £15.
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for those who are new to the customer service sector and wish to develop their skills and knowledge to excel in their role. It is also ideal for professionals who deal with clients and want to gain valuable customer-facing skills. To provide you with ease of access, this course is designed for both part-time and full-time students. You can become accredited in just 20/30 hours, with the freedom to study at your own pace.
Once you have successfully completed the course, you will have the fundamental knowledge and credentials to pursue a career in the customer service sector and excel in the following roles:
- Customer Service Representative
- Customer Service Assistant
- Customer Service Advisor
- Retail Assistant
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.