Endorsed Customer Service Certificate from Ofqual's regulated Awarding Body. This exclusive Level 5 Customer Service Diploma is our most advanced distance learning program to date. Created by a team of academics and industry veterans, this fully-accredited Customer Service course lays the strongest possible foundation upon which to build a rewarding career in Customer Service.
In this Customer Service Level 5course core concepts covered include identifying Customer requirements, the importance of exceeding expectations, the value of empathy in a Customer Care environment, dealing with complaints and difficult customers, problem-solving, stress management and how to transform every negative experience into a positive outcome. Study in your own time and at your own pace for an advanced Customer Service Diploma, which could transform your career prospects!
Become a qualified, capable and confident Customer Service specialist and the world really is yours for the taking! Now more than ever, it’s impossible to place too much emphasis on the importance of quality Customer Care. The support any business provides plays a direct role in nurturing Customer loyalty, identifying unhappy Customers and ultimately increasing revenues. More importantly, it’s one of the most important points of differentiation, enabling any given business to stand out from the crowd and outperform the competition. As a Customer Service specialist, it’s your job to ensure every Customer leaves with a positive and lasting impression of the business as a whole.
Customer Service - Learning Outcomes
On successful completion of this Customer Service : Level 5, the learner will be able to;
- Discuss overview of key Customer Service elements
- Investigate the process of listening to, questioning and confirming Customers’ needs.
- Understand how to develop a Customer Service strategy
- Explore a variety of effective training and development methods
- Develop the knowledge and principles that underpin outstanding Customer Care
- Explore techniques for building long-term Customer relations
- Discuss how to turn an unprofitable Customer into a profitable Customer.
- Explore the true value and impact of listening to Customers
- Discuss how to professionally handling complaints from a business perspective
- Explore the relationship between employee satisfaction and its resulting impact on Customer Service.
- Gain or develop key transferable skills applicable in a range of industries and sectors.
Customer Service - Course Syllabus:
This Customer Service : Advanced Diploma - Level 5 course consists of following modules:
Module 1 - Introduction to Customer Services
Module 2 - Understanding Your Customers
Module 3 - What is a Customer Focused Organisation?
Module 4 - Developing Customer Service Strategy
Module 5 - Implementing a Service Excellence Strategy
Module 6 - Training and Development for Customer Service
Module 7 - Importance of Effective Communication
Module 8 - Building Long-Term Customer Relations
Module 9 - Dealing with Unprofitable Customers
Module 10 - Importance of Customer’s Feedback
Module 11 - Complaints Handling
Module 12 - Empowerment & Ownership
Customer Service - Course Benefits:
This Customer Service : Advanced Diploma - Level 5 has the following benefits:
- Full Tutor Support
- Self paced, no fixed schedules
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- 24/7 Access to the LMS ( Learning Management System )
- Easy to understand quality e-learning study materials.
Customer Service - Course Material
All course materials are included in the course price. All your study material will be available on our learning management system for which you will get access once you are enrolled. The material can be downloaded and printed as well.
Customer Service : Advanced Diploma - Level 5 course materials are specially written for home study and contain a wealth of knowledge in easy to understand language. We use variety of media to help you learn. Your course may use any of the following different media which you can use from home or where ever you choose to study:
- Online course materials
- Question papers
- Additional Supporting Material
- Useful Links
Customer Service - Course assessment
You will be continually assessed throughout the Customer Service course Your assignment will be marked by your tutor and independently moderated. The feedback on your assignment will then be sent to you. On receipt of this, you may wish to contact your tutor to discuss the feedback.
When you enrol on a course with Brentwood Open Learning College you are allocated your personal tutor. Tutor’s help and support will be available throughout your studies with the college. He/she will assess your work and will provide you with regular feedback on your progress.
Who is this course for?
- Candidates looking for a career change
- Candidates looking to upgrade their CVs for better job prospects
- Existing Customer care workers looking to improve their skills for promotion
- Those planning to go on to higher-level studies upon completion
- Business owners, managers and supervisors
- Anyone serious about a rewarding career in Customer Care
There is no particular entry requirement for Customer Service : Level 5. We do not ask for any previous qualification or experience. Students of all age and academic background can enrol on this course.
*Note: This course is offered on special discounted price on REED only and does not include awarding body accreditation charges. At the end of the course, learner can claim an endorsed certificate by paying £120 accreditation fee and postal charges (£9 for UK students, £15 for outside UK).
Typical Customer Service positions include;
- Team leader
- Customer Service Officer
- Customers relationship Officer
- Customers support officer
- PR Manager
- Support assistant
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.