Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Plan and implement successful online and offline customer retention strategies that nurture and improve customer loyalty, and increase ROI for your business.
You will learn to:
- Understand the real nature of customer loyalty and the true meaning and application of CRM
- Understand how your customers interact, use and buy (or not) from your brand
- Use analytical methods to measure customer retention and loyalty
- Plan and target a customer contact strategy, using online and offline communications
- Implement and evaluate the success of your customer retention strategy
Understanding your Customer
- Defining customer retention and ‘loyalty’
- Understanding the customer journey and defining the customer DNA through research and data
- Analytical methods to measure and evaluate customer retention and loyalty
- Analysing the value, relevance and cost of loyalty schemes for optimum ROI
Planning your strategy
- Planning contact strategies through the customer lifecycle
- Workshop: planning contact strategies through the customer lifecycle
The importance of data
- How to use data to customise/personalise website, contact centre and retail interactions
Customer retention – making it work in practice
- Examples from B2C, B2B, Not-For-Profit and public sectors
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for anyone relatively new to customer retention as part of their role or where the business has grown quickly through acquiring customers. Predominantly B2C marketers (agency or client-side) who plan, direct and execute direct and digital marketing campaigns.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.