Customer Retention Certificate – CPD Certified
Every business will have to deal with dissatisfied customers from time to time. Understanding how to resolve customer grievances so they return in the future is key to growing a business’ profits and reputation.
In this course, you will learn what successful businesses do to retain their customers and how they use the principles of great customer service to quickly resolve complaints. You will learn how to communicate with difficult customers, how to use complaints as an opportunity to improve and how your attitude can make all the difference in resolving a challenging situation.
You Will Learn:
- Why every customer deserves outstanding service and how to respond if a customer makes an unjustified complaint
- How to make a customer feel valued and respected
- How to listen to a customer, show empathy and ask the right questions when they make a complaint
- Why staff need to possess sufficient background knowledge on the products and services they are selling
- Why problem-solving is a key skill you must develop to placate a dissatisfied customer
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- If you work in customer service or aftersales, this course will teach you how to resolve customer grievances quickly and efficiently
- If you supervise employees who work in customer service, this course will help you troubleshoot problems and enhance customer satisfaction
- The communication skills you will learn on this course are applicable to other business situations, such as negotiating in meetings
- This course will help you reframe customer complaints as an opportunity to improve the business, which in turn will increase revenue
Module 1: The Fundamentals of Customer Retention
Module 2: Dealing with Complaints
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
Customer Retention Certificate is designed for anyone working in customer service or aftersales, or even business owners.
Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. Now more than ever people are using the internet while on the move so our course has been designed to be fully compatible on tablets and smartphones so you can access your course on wifi, 3G or 4G.
There is no time limit for completing this course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
All tests are online and are taken either during or after the course, these are included in the price.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.