Customer Relationship Management Course
Accredited by IAO & part of our best selling accredited personal development series.
Customer relationship is an imperative part of any modern day business. Building long lasting relationships with clients and providing them with the highest level of support and service at all times will result in an increase in revenue.
Anyone who wants to ensure that their company retains clients or wants their employees to see the importance of outstanding service will benefit from this convenient online course which can be studied at your own pace and in your own time.
Gain an edge over the competition by implementing excellent customer relationship management processes today.
Introduction to the Customer Relationship Management Diploma
The Customer Relationship Management diploma comprises of five information packed modules which should take you around five hours to complete. The course is offered online for added convenience, so you can complete the course in one sitting or you can spread it out over a number of months, depending on your own schedule.
This course comes complete with a multiple choice test. You are given a two chances to pass the test to gain your certification. The certificate is industry recognised and can be verified online.
More Key features about our Customer Relationship Management Certificate
- Lifetime Access to your course
- The price you pay Reed is for the whole course including final exam – no hidden fees
- IAO certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support Monday – Friday
What you will Learn
This course offers you five informative modules, each one giving you valuable information and insight into customer relationship management and providing you with the knowledge and skills you need to implement this solution into your workplace.
- Learn what CRM is and why it is so important to focus on your customers.
- Identify with the basics of body language and how to use this when dealing with clients.
- Develop your interpersonal skills.
- Learn facts about relationships and loyalty and how these two go hand-in-hand.
- Identify why customer relationship management is so important to the success of your company.
- Learn how to look for customers and what customers expect from your company in terms of service and support.
- Get an understanding on how to measure your customer relationship management from the characteristics to problems you may face to the standards you want to achieve.
- Learn how to develop a relationship.
- Get some valuable advice about meeting preparation and so much more.
Some of the benefits you can expect to enjoy when you take the Customer Relationship Management Diploma include:
- Increase your knowledge on customer relationships.
- Fast track your career in your chosen industry.
- Enjoy the convenience of an industry recognised certification.
- Certificates can be verified online.
- Lifetime access to course material.
- Course available online so you can study at any time of the day or night.
- Complete the course in one day or a few months, there is no set time frame for completing the course.
- The study platform is available on all devices.
- Enjoy information packed and detailed modules.
- Each course is broken down into easy to manage modules to enhance your study experience.
- Affordable pricing
- Start your studying at any time.
Course Modules -
Module 1 : What is Customer Relationship Management?
Module 2 : Looking at Customers
Module 3 : Measuring CRM
Module 4 : Developing the Relationship
Module 5 : Clarity in Meeting Preparation
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
Joe Shawyer – Essex
I cannot not recommend this course highly enough.
I found the CRM course to be very informative & user friendly. The knowledge I’ve gained, after completing five detailed modules & a short exam, has given me a much better understanding of CRM and this personal development will help me to implement new processes in the workplace.
The entire course is available on demand, before and after completion, meaning you can go over every module until you’re confident enough to take the exam. For anybody looking to gain information on what Customer Relationship Management is, and how it can improve your business, I cannot not recommend this course highly enough.
Jenna Woollon – Bristol
I’m really happy with this course and I have actually learnt more than I expected
I wanted a qualification to back up the practical experience I had gained in my last job.
I found logging in and navigating the site very easy and I really like the flexibility it gave me; being able to study around my usual working day. The topics were well laid out and explained and I understood well through relevant examples.
The test at the end was straightforward however some rewording of the multiple answers would make it more understandable. But otherwise I’m really happy with this course and I have actually learnt more than I expected.
I would not hesitate to use this company again and have in fact bought another course since.
Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. Now more than ever people are using the internet while on the move so our course has been designed to be fully compatible on tablets and smartphones so you can access your course on wifi, 3G or 4G.
There is no time limit for completing this course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
All tests are online and are taken either during or after the course, these are included in the price.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.