**Customer Relationship Management Course Level 2****Endorsed Certificate from Ofqual's regulated Awarding Body**.
Customer Relationship Management level 2 Course is suitable for anyone interested to enhance their knowledge and skills in Customer Relationship Management . It is specially relevant to those who deal with customers in any capacity whether internally or externally within an organisations.
People working in customer service roles are often the first point of contact in a business so it is of vital importance that they make the right impression. This customer service course will help you develop your customer service skills following which you will develop deeper understanding of your customer's needs.
The course aims to develop learner's knowledge of customer service in a number of areas. On this course you will learn why customer service is important for businesses, how to identify customers needs , developing customer service strategy, developing and delivering trainings for the excellence in customer service, dealing with difficult customers, communication effectively for the delivery of customer service, and the principle of making improvements to customer service. Hence this home study course teaches you everything from the fundamentals of customer service to more complex skills required for the successful delivery of customer service .
The flexible delivery of the course enables you to learn customer service skills flexible and convenient way and to adjust your learning according to your own schedule.
This self-paced programme is available 24/7 providing you with the flexibility to train at the pace, location and time of your choosing. Accredited certificate from Ofqual's registered awarding body can be claimed on course completion. College registration, tutor support, course materials and additional supporting material are all included in the course fee.
Customer Service (Online Training Course)
On successful completion of this course the learner will be able to;
- Discuss overview of key customer service elements
- Investigate the process of listening to, questioning and confirming customers’ needs.
- Understand how to develop a customer service strategy
- Explore a variety of effective training and development methods
- Develop the knowledge and principles that underpin outstanding customer care
- Explore techniques for building long-term customer relations
- Discuss how to turn an unprofitable customer into a profitable customer.
- Explore the true value and impact of listening to customers
- Discuss how to professionally handling complaints from a business perspective
- Explore the relationship between employee satisfaction and its resulting impact on customer service.
- Gain or develop key transferable skills applicable in a range of industries and sectors.
This course consists of following modules:
Module 1 – What is Customer Service
Module 2 – Telephone Techniques
Module 3 – Dealing with Difficult Customers
Module 4 – Solving Customers' Problems
- Full Tutor Support
- Self paced, no fixed schedules
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- 24/7 Access to the LMS ( Learning Management System )
- Easy to understand quality e-learning study materials
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
All course materials are included in the course price. All your study material will be available on our learning management system for which you will get access once you are enrolled. The material can be downloaded and printed as well.
Our distance learning course materials are specially written for home study and contain a wealth of knowledge in easy to understand language. We use variety of media to help you learn. Your course may use any of the following different media which you can use from home or where ever you choose to study:
- Online course materials
- Question papers
- Additional Supporting Material
- Useful Links
You will be continually assessed throughout the course. Your assignment will be marked by your tutor and independently moderated. The feedback on your assignment will then be sent to you. On receipt of this, you may wish to contact your tutor to discuss the feedback.
When you enrol on a course with CPD Courses you are allocated your personal tutor. Tutor’s help and support will be available throughout your studies with the college. He/she will assess your work and will provide you with regular feedback on your progress.
Who is this course for?
- Candidates looking for a career change
- Candidates looking to upgrade their CVs for better job prospects
- Existing customer care workers looking to improve their skills for promotion
- Those planning to go on to higher-level studies upon completion
- Business owners, managers and supervisors
- Anyone serious about a rewarding career in customer care
There is no particular entry requirement. We do not ask for any previous qualification or experience. Students of all age and academic background can enrol on this course.
*Note: This course is offered on special discounted price on REED only and does not include awarding body accreditation charges. At the end of the course, learner can claim an endorsed certificate by paying £75 accreditation fee and postal charges (£9 for UK students, £15 for outside UK).
Typical customer service positions include;
- Team leader
- Customer Service Officer
- Customers relationship Officer
- Customers support officer
- PR Manager
- Support assistant
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.