London Training For Excellence
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Module 1 - Introduction to Customer Experience
- \'Ow!\' or \'Wow!\'?
- World Class Customer Experience
- Service from the customer’s perspective
- Magic Moments
Module 2 - What do You Want Your Customer to Experience?
- What is your current strategy?
- What is your current customer service experience?
- How does the \'customer experience\' align with business goals?
- Understanding the impact of the experience on customer retention and loyalty.
Module 3 - Managing Customer Expectations
- What is it that customers ultimately want?
- What do customers expect to get now and in the future?
- What do customers expect before or after making a purchase?
- What factors influence purchase decisions and how can you take advantage of these factors to improve the customer experience?
Module 4 - Designing your customer experience
- Defining your Customer Experience Statement (CES)
- Customer journey mapping
- The Six Pillar model
- The Disney 6 step theme park experience process.
Module 5 - Ongoing Customer Experience Management
- Listen to your customers (VoC)
- Handling customer complaints in the digital age
- Tools for measuring and reporting results
- Building a Service Culture
- Creating customer ‘love’ for your brand
- Creating your service manifesto.
Module 6 - Seamless Customer Experience
- Multi-channel experience
- Best practice case study: APPLE
- Customer engagement strategies
- Customer touch-points and communication
- Practical case study
- Personal Action Plan
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.