We cover the UK and will come to you.
This enjoyable, interactive customer care workshop will increase all delegates understanding of the importance of every single interaction with a customer in order that they may represent their company with warmth in a professional way.
Using a mixture of theory, practical exercises and discussion this training will give delegates the skills to be able to deal with customers confidently, professionally and with warmth. Content can be adjusted to suit your organisation, just ask!
- What is customer care? – a chance for you to set a useful definition of customer care
- Some facts about customer care – an entertaining quiz showing the enormous commercial value of great customer care
- So what do customers expect? – a discussion about customers expectations
- The difference between face to face and telephone communication – some time to look at the fundamental differences between these two most common methods of communication
- Guidelines for excellent telephone behaviour - an opportunity to look in detail at the sections of a phone call including opening the call, general conversation, holding calls, transferring calls, ending the call and leaving voice mails
- Building relationships with customers – a structured look at the skills and behaviours which generate goodwill and trust
- Developing your questioning and listening skills – a session which will help you to listen actively and engage with people by asking questions
- Handling complaints – An introduction to a really useful model for handling the emotional and organisational side of complaints
- Taking messages – your opportunity to learn the structure which will make you an excellent, accurate, professional message taker
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.