Add to basket or enquire
The Customer Care Certificate will give you all of the information you require to effectively deal with customers in any situation. This is a comprehensive training course that covers all you will require to care for customers, clients and others you encounter when on the job.
Customer care is essential in many industries, and even if you do not work directly with a client or customer, the information held in this course can assist you in your day to day life as well. You will learn how to use customers to the benefit of your company, and how to make the most of the interactions you have with customers and clients.
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major devices and browsers
Introduction to the Customer Care Certificate
This online training course gives all students the opportunity to study online at their own pace and in their own schedule. Many students who take this course work full time positions, whilst studying to earn their qualification. This method allows one to have flexibility and you the knowledge and skills required to excel in the workplace.
You can access the Customer Care Certificate course on any device that has internet access, and you can also access support throughout the training. Because this course is broken down into modules, you will also find it to be manageable, even if you have a busy schedule.
When you complete this course, you have the opportunity to take a multiple choice test. Upon passing, you will receive your industry-recognised qualification, which is both downloadable and printable.
What You Will Learn
The customer care course has been created to give you an overview of how to deal with customers with detailed tips, enabling you to begin your journey towards a new career, or to improve your prospects in your current one. This course includes the following:
- An overview of what customer care entails and why it is important
- How to measure the customer experience
- Using a customer-led approach in your work
- How to balance friendly service with effective service
- Making a good first impression and being courteous
- Using active listening skills
- Ending customer interactions positively
- Handling complaints from customers
Benefits of the Customer Care Certificate
When you work through your Customer Care course and ultimately earn your qualification, you will experience the following benefits:
- Study from anywhere and at any time including at home, work or even a local business.
- Study at a pace that you feel comfortable with. You don’t have to try to keep up with the rest of the class.
- The ability to study the curriculum from any device, including your tablet, mobile and PC. This allows you to work from home or when on the go.
- This is an easy to manage course thanks to the individual modules. This makes it a more enjoyable work experience.
- Convenient online support is available throughout the study experience, which ensures you stay on track.
- You will learn from a comprehensive syllabus, guaranteed to give you the skills and information necessary to make a splash in your chosen career.
- You will improve the prospects you have when seeking out new employment.
- The course is certified and recognised, giving you added security.
- The course is affordable, which makes it a smart investment into your future.
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down into 5 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?
The pass mark for the test is 70%. If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it.
How long does it take to complete the course?
We estimate that the course will take about 8 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
- Module 1 : Introduction
- Module 2 : The customer-led approach
- Module 3 : First impressions – making them count
- Module 4 : Communicating effectively
- Module 5 : Complaint handling
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.